Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Signs Across Flights (half-way to 1k!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Cinderfire
I am in Ice for Lore reasons. But if it weren't for Lore I would hands-down be in a different flight. Should I answer true to which flight I'm in now or which I would be in if not for Lore?
@Cinderfire
I am in Ice for Lore reasons. But if it weren't for Lore I would hands-down be in a different flight. Should I answer true to which flight I'm in now or which I would be in if not for Lore?
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
I did the form as well- this topic is something I've wondered about too!
If I'd have taken it before my flight change it would have been quite the stereotypical choice for my sign

I wonder what kind of results the other aspects in the chart, like the moon and mars signs, would bring up? Maybe if you get enough replies eventually you could try another one?
I did the form as well- this topic is something I've wondered about too!
If I'd have taken it before my flight change it would have been quite the stereotypical choice for my sign

I wonder what kind of results the other aspects in the chart, like the moon and mars signs, would bring up? Maybe if you get enough replies eventually you could try another one?
fa1e3e3278.gifc8b283e239.gifc6b764d732.gif
@HondaYori Current flight! I want it to be about positive (as in, actual, current, physical) distribution rather than desired :'3
@HondaYori Current flight! I want it to be about positive (as in, actual, current, physical) distribution rather than desired :'3
@craylet Heavens, that would be expecting too much of me :'3 As it is right now I'm fumbling trying to get a nice set of pie charts going to display the distribution! :'D
@craylet Heavens, that would be expecting too much of me :'3 As it is right now I'm fumbling trying to get a nice set of pie charts going to display the distribution! :'D
This look fun. I submitted my data. I'm a Taurus, which is an Earth sign; but I'm in Arcane instead. I remember when I first joined FR, I picked Arcane because I like spacey stuff and the Arcanist's alien-esque design is awesome.

Good luck with doing SCIENCE! \(^-^)/

@ovo, @slothbug, @Darkraptor, @Nirnroot, @QueenKyra, @Kaial, @Schnitzel, @Stormheart208, @DawningMage, @hypertortuga; check out this topic!
This look fun. I submitted my data. I'm a Taurus, which is an Earth sign; but I'm in Arcane instead. I remember when I first joined FR, I picked Arcane because I like spacey stuff and the Arcanist's alien-esque design is awesome.

Good luck with doing SCIENCE! \(^-^)/

@ovo, @slothbug, @Darkraptor, @Nirnroot, @QueenKyra, @Kaial, @Schnitzel, @Stormheart208, @DawningMage, @hypertortuga; check out this topic!
What do Arcane dragons call magical shards? Starbucks.
Filled it out!
Filled it out!
QQnBZuq.gif
Guess I'm the only Taurus in Wind who's done this quiz so far ^^"....
Guess I'm the only Taurus in Wind who's done this quiz so far ^^"....
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
where my scorpios at?? anyway scorpio is a water sign, which is.. kinda the opposite of me since i never really liked water. dont think there will be any other earth/scorpio combos lmao
where my scorpios at?? anyway scorpio is a water sign, which is.. kinda the opposite of me since i never really liked water. dont think there will be any other earth/scorpio combos lmao
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
@Cinderfire
I took the survey, it was my first one~ And the results are really interesting. It's... kind of odd being the only cancer in lightning at this moment in time ||D

I was at a crossroads between Arcane and Lightning when I joined and inevitably joined lightning since the TCC was in my birth month but I really can't see myself anywhere else now ^^
@Cinderfire
I took the survey, it was my first one~ And the results are really interesting. It's... kind of odd being the only cancer in lightning at this moment in time ||D

I was at a crossroads between Arcane and Lightning when I joined and inevitably joined lightning since the TCC was in my birth month but I really can't see myself anywhere else now ^^
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@Rocwylde Cheers! :D It's always nice when you fit right into a community <3

*Goes back to fiddling with pie charts because fffuuuuuu.* But look! I'm doing the thing!
@Rocwylde Cheers! :D It's always nice when you fit right into a community <3

*Goes back to fiddling with pie charts because fffuuuuuu.* But look! I'm doing the thing!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18