Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why does everyone hate snappers?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
They're so cool
they never need to sleep, always on the move, they remember everything, they look the most like dinos, they gives zero Fs about you attacking them because they're just that bulky, they arnt massive so you can ride one forever if you wwhere to actualy met a dragon irl. yeah they cant fly but get a strong enough dragon and they become an excelent projectile
THEIR BABIES ARE ADORABOL
they have amazing holiday skins
they just aint frilly and small like the rest the more popular dragons.
They're so cool
they never need to sleep, always on the move, they remember everything, they look the most like dinos, they gives zero Fs about you attacking them because they're just that bulky, they arnt massive so you can ride one forever if you wwhere to actualy met a dragon irl. yeah they cant fly but get a strong enough dragon and they become an excelent projectile
THEIR BABIES ARE ADORABOL
they have amazing holiday skins
they just aint frilly and small like the rest the more popular dragons.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
save snappers 2k17
save snappers 2k17
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
i dont hate them, just don't like them enough to have many
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@catgame21234

I think most people dislike them for their male pose. It's, well, not the prettiest thing to look at (great for goofy avatars, though). I, for one, love the females. They look so wise and motherly.
@catgame21234

I think most people dislike them for their male pose. It's, well, not the prettiest thing to look at (great for goofy avatars, though). I, for one, love the females. They look so wise and motherly.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
I don't think people hate them, it's just a lot more difficult to find beautiful Snappers. Their primary takes up a lot of space, which makes them look unbalanced. Not many breeders or accent makers focus on them either. Many people buy them for the laughs. Understandable, Snapper avatars are great. Permanent Snapper babies are just as great, I have one myself. I have a pair with Snapper children and they seem to be really popular. I guess it just depends on the gene/colors. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29769202] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297693/29769202_350.png[/img] [/url]
I don't think people hate them, it's just a lot more difficult to find beautiful Snappers. Their primary takes up a lot of space, which makes them look unbalanced. Not many breeders or accent makers focus on them either.

Many people buy them for the laughs. Understandable, Snapper avatars are great. Permanent Snapper babies are just as great, I have one myself.

I have a pair with Snapper children and they seem to be really popular. I guess it just depends on the gene/colors.

29769202_350.png
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
I don't really like the male pose, but the babies are adorable and females look strong and motherly and are thus cool. My main point of not having more of them is the lack of snoots (Ridgebacks forever<3).
I don't really like the male pose, but the babies are adorable and females look strong and motherly and are thus cool. My main point of not having more of them is the lack of snoots (Ridgebacks forever<3).
3sEe5kl.pngglkI7Qo.pnge5U3u7u.png
The male looks like a midget old man. The female is ok, not bad but also not great.
The male looks like a midget old man. The female is ok, not bad but also not great.
GkKw54H.png
[quote name="snowpea" date=2017-05-27 01:03:07] i dont hate them, just don't like them enough to have many [/quote]
snowpea wrote on 2017-05-27:
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
They are simply too good and pure for this world, and most people don't know what to do with that.
They are simply too good and pure for this world, and most people don't know what to do with that.
PJb908Z.png
Too much chin + chin toenails.
Too much chin + chin toenails.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12