Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh man
Imagine going back in time (anytime before the 1970s is good) and getting asked what people from the future do for fun, and just being able to say

With no other context

"I, for one, breed dragons"
Imagine going back in time (anytime before the 1970s is good) and getting asked what people from the future do for fun, and just being able to say

With no other context

"I, for one, breed dragons"
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
Someone get me a time machine, I need to make this a reality
[quote name="@ToonKuriboh" date=2017-05-26 23:31:31] Someone get me a time machine, I need to make this a reality [/quote] *hops in a time machine* I'M COMING!
@ToonKuriboh wrote on 2017-05-26:
*hops in a time machine*
I'M COMING!
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Thats of course if they disnt string you up by your neck for witchcraft first :p

I'm staying right here in the present where it is somewhat safe xD
Thats of course if they disnt string you up by your neck for witchcraft first :p

I'm staying right here in the present where it is somewhat safe xD
X0JktGl.png
"We breed dragons in a world where our overlords are a firebreathing bird, a tiny unicorn, a glowing mouse, a snaurtle, and a.....um.......this grey fish-eel thing with tiny arms and many pointy teeth."
"We breed dragons in a world where our overlords are a firebreathing bird, a tiny unicorn, a glowing mouse, a snaurtle, and a.....um.......this grey fish-eel thing with tiny arms and many pointy teeth."
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
[quote name="Madarakita" date=2017-05-27 03:36:02] "We breed dragons in a world where our overlords are a firebreathing bird, a tiny unicorn, a glowing mouse, and a.....um.......this grey fish-eel thing with tiny arms and many pointy teeth." [/quote] Omg YAS On a side note: Noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle
Madarakita wrote on 2017-05-27:
"We breed dragons in a world where our overlords are a firebreathing bird, a tiny unicorn, a glowing mouse, and a.....um.......this grey fish-eel thing with tiny arms and many pointy teeth."
Omg YAS

On a side note:
Noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Iiii'd be hunted down in the Salem Witch Hunts for witchery
Iiii'd be hunted down in the Salem Witch Hunts for witchery
He/Him/His - Somber - FR+3 - Ping me if I'm needed