Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Training Grounds 2.0
1 2
Is anyone else super bothered by the new pocketmice and webwings not matching up with their earlier counterparts?
Is anyone else super bothered by the new pocketmice and webwings not matching up with their earlier counterparts?
23.png jellyfishprincex
they/he | FR + 3

Fire Flight
52526.png
Please ping me!

23815.png
Yeah, the "revamped" versions are very jolting. I wouldn't feel as bad if the names were different but since they're clearly supposed to be related it's... eh.
Yeah, the "revamped" versions are very jolting. I wouldn't feel as bad if the names were different but since they're clearly supposed to be related it's... eh.
uCR5SCW.png
Nope. Just a different variant of the same species is how I take it.
Nope. Just a different variant of the same species is how I take it.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
the fact that they don't match doesn't bother me

but the difference between the old style and the new style especially in the color choices is pretty jarring (i guess more so for the people who have been here longer)
the fact that they don't match doesn't bother me

but the difference between the old style and the new style especially in the color choices is pretty jarring (i guess more so for the people who have been here longer)
QQnBZuq.gif
I actually enjoy the difference, as it does provide more... uniqueness persay? I can definitely see why you'd be bothered by them though, especially if you're very used to the old art style.
I actually enjoy the difference, as it does provide more... uniqueness persay? I can definitely see why you'd be bothered by them though, especially if you're very used to the old art style.
So much for a creative forum signature.
It looks sort of strange to me, but I don't mind it too much.
It looks sort of strange to me, but I don't mind it too much.
PQznZys.png
I can get behind the webwings as they are supposedly warped by arcane enries, but I would prefer to pocket mouses to match, though I do like the designs also, [item=satin mouse] does not seem to equal [item=satin pocketmouse]
I can get behind the webwings as they are supposedly warped by arcane enries, but I would prefer to pocket mouses to match, though I do like the designs

also, Satin Mouse does not seem to equal Satin Pocketmouse
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
The mis-matching is just.

ijasjfjdfsijoadfsijoijosdfihfadsiupdfsdfsdfskdfladfggf
The mis-matching is just.

ijasjfjdfsijoadfsijoijosdfihfadsiupdfsdfsdfskdfladfggf
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
the difference between art styles is kinda strange, but doesnt really bother me tbh
the difference between art styles is kinda strange, but doesnt really bother me tbh
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
The mice...unnerve me. Their eyes are so vacant. WhaT ARE YOU THINKING?
The mice...unnerve me. Their eyes are so vacant. WhaT ARE YOU THINKING?
goSc2L4.png
1 2