Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell about your nice RNG experiences
1 2 3 4
I got 4 eggs from scavenging in a week

And also had a Spiney whale drop on my first battle with it.
I got 4 eggs from scavenging in a week

And also had a Spiney whale drop on my first battle with it.
RXOvIvB.png
I got a Shadow egg and an Undying Featherback from the Arena today? :')
I got a Shadow egg and an Undying Featherback from the Arena today? :')
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
I found two Eliminates in one day a while ago :D
(Then the next day, another one dropped)
I found two Eliminates in one day a while ago :D
(Then the next day, another one dropped)
22380.png22381.png22378.png22379.png5712.png5713.png
I was about to open a gilded chest and was thinking 'huh wouldn't it be awesome if I got those gold wing silks I need?'

I opened it and got them.
I was about to open a gilded chest and was thinking 'huh wouldn't it be awesome if I got those gold wing silks I need?'

I opened it and got them.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Semi-recently I got an elim for the dragon I'm training :D Other than that? pfft, what's luck
Semi-recently I got an elim for the dragon I'm training :D Other than that? pfft, what's luck
wORSkxL.png
So just a few minutes ago, I was fighting in the Sandswept Delta (I think that's what it's called?) and I was up against a Storm Seeker. I said to myself, "Wow, that would be perfect for Rushlight here.", and figured I would be hunting it for a week. At the end of the battle, I got it.

EDIT: I went back to the Coli, this time to the Training Fields. I encountered a Ragepuff, told my sosoter I wanted one- and then it dropped.
So just a few minutes ago, I was fighting in the Sandswept Delta (I think that's what it's called?) and I was up against a Storm Seeker. I said to myself, "Wow, that would be perfect for Rushlight here.", and figured I would be hunting it for a week. At the end of the battle, I got it.

EDIT: I went back to the Coli, this time to the Training Fields. I encountered a Ragepuff, told my sosoter I wanted one- and then it dropped.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
When I was a newb I somehow got hold of 5 eliminates in less than a month of being here. I can't remember if it was from Coli or Pinkerton but somehow I had gotten a pretty decent amount of them without having to pay a single bit for them. And ofc I gave them all to Crim every time she asked for them.
When I was a newb I somehow got hold of 5 eliminates in less than a month of being here. I can't remember if it was from Coli or Pinkerton but somehow I had gotten a pretty decent amount of them without having to pay a single bit for them. And ofc I gave them all to Crim every time she asked for them.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vista_imp2.png Please call me Aku!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
~Within a few days of getting a Spiney Whale drop, another one decided to follow me home

~Pink gives me lots (or more than normal) of ambushes, berserkers, disciplines and scholars

That's all actually. Nothing so special other than a few lucky drops

EDIT: I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR A DISORIENTED SPIRIT FROM RNG WHEN IT DROPPED ON THE FIRST BATTLE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

@PrinceOfPandas
Pink doesn't give eliminates
~Within a few days of getting a Spiney Whale drop, another one decided to follow me home

~Pink gives me lots (or more than normal) of ambushes, berserkers, disciplines and scholars

That's all actually. Nothing so special other than a few lucky drops

EDIT: I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR A DISORIENTED SPIRIT FROM RNG WHEN IT DROPPED ON THE FIRST BATTLE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

@PrinceOfPandas
Pink doesn't give eliminates
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
I've gotten a leafy pack in a dream once...

what can I say
I've gotten a leafy pack in a dream once...

what can I say
@Allunar huh then it must have been from the coli. I honestly wasn't really paying attention back when I first joined, tbh. Thanks! That clears up one mystery haha
@Allunar huh then it must have been from the coli. I honestly wasn't really paying attention back when I first joined, tbh. Thanks! That clears up one mystery haha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vista_imp2.png Please call me Aku!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
1 2 3 4