Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How does your clan get cash? (lore)
1 2 3 4 5 6
*magic*
*magic*
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
My clan is a refugee for dragons traversing the wasteland. It lies on the border of the Rotrock Rim with a clear view over the Abiding Boneyard.
Traveling dragons will pay for their stay with either materials, food, services or just straight up cash.
Exaltees are the traveling dragons in my lore and the treasure they leave, is what they pay for staying at the refugee. Of course there is also crafters who lives permanently in the refugee and offers to sell their wares to travelers.
My clan is a refugee for dragons traversing the wasteland. It lies on the border of the Rotrock Rim with a clear view over the Abiding Boneyard.
Traveling dragons will pay for their stay with either materials, food, services or just straight up cash.
Exaltees are the traveling dragons in my lore and the treasure they leave, is what they pay for staying at the refugee. Of course there is also crafters who lives permanently in the refugee and offers to sell their wares to travelers.
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
My clan is a bunch of nomads in the plaguelands. We earn our money from robbing those who would rob us. We dont need a lot though as we are nomadic so we just tend to save monies xD
My clan is a bunch of nomads in the plaguelands. We earn our money from robbing those who would rob us. We dont need a lot though as we are nomadic so we just tend to save monies xD
X0JktGl.png
The Grotto doesn't charge dragons to stay, but they do sell their wares! From baked goods to robotic prosthetics to gemstones to poison. The clan also has a small circus troupe that preforms, so they also get money from that.
The Grotto doesn't charge dragons to stay, but they do sell their wares! From baked goods to robotic prosthetics to gemstones to poison. The clan also has a small circus troupe that preforms, so they also get money from that.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
Mine runs a fighting school, with a nice fee attached. Elektra, Diode, and (soon-to-be) Eagle are all happy to help. And then sometimes someone will go through the hoard and sell some junk, but that's rarer now than it used to be. (Aka I'm too lazy o put stuff up on the auction house)
Mine runs a fighting school, with a nice fee attached. Elektra, Diode, and (soon-to-be) Eagle are all happy to help. And then sometimes someone will go through the hoard and sell some junk, but that's rarer now than it used to be. (Aka I'm too lazy o put stuff up on the auction house)
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
Y'all, I'm loving all of these replies!!

My clan started out with a bunch of gamblers who would scam less-cunning dragons in games of cards or dice, but we've moved past that aha..
Nowadays, our main fluctuating income comes from snatching young adult dragons away from the auction house and selling them to our Wind allies or simply sending them off to Shadowmom.

Our much less savory income comes from Verstand and her small posse, who have organized an underground "stress relief" service that can be found in almost every corner of Sornieth. Said service involves the gathering of various "magical" fungi that can be found growing all over the Tangled Wood, as well as toxins and poisons that are obtained from Serthis and other natural sources, and creating fine cocktails and treats that are sure to please. That said, the clan matriarchs are not too pleased with this little underground organization, but numerous failed attempts to shut it down have resulted in them simply turning a blind eye and hoping that it goes away on its own.
Y'all, I'm loving all of these replies!!

My clan started out with a bunch of gamblers who would scam less-cunning dragons in games of cards or dice, but we've moved past that aha..
Nowadays, our main fluctuating income comes from snatching young adult dragons away from the auction house and selling them to our Wind allies or simply sending them off to Shadowmom.

Our much less savory income comes from Verstand and her small posse, who have organized an underground "stress relief" service that can be found in almost every corner of Sornieth. Said service involves the gathering of various "magical" fungi that can be found growing all over the Tangled Wood, as well as toxins and poisons that are obtained from Serthis and other natural sources, and creating fine cocktails and treats that are sure to please. That said, the clan matriarchs are not too pleased with this little underground organization, but numerous failed attempts to shut it down have resulted in them simply turning a blind eye and hoping that it goes away on its own.
2046.pngBOOTS! BOOTS!diHpFCA.pngBOOTS! BOOTS!15125.png
Fishing, mostly. My clan's located on a bay, so it's a prime spot. :D Also, this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22201261] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/222013/22201261_350.png[/img] [/url] He's quite the treasure hunter!
Fishing, mostly. My clan's located on a bay, so it's a prime spot. :D

Also, this guy:
22201261_350.png

He's quite the treasure hunter!
AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
Trade with other clans

And the Mafia we have set up on the territory but shhh
Trade with other clans

And the Mafia we have set up on the territory but shhh
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
I have a mafia member in my clan, sooo.... heh. Asking Kazimir (Epiteph) what exactly he does is a bad idea.
We also have a resident mad scientist (Kuiper), an inventor (Scorpio), a couple of bloody hunters (most if not all of the Mirrors), a strange mutant Coatl that'll do anything for copper ore.

Hunting of all sorts, whether enemies or bounties, seems to be the prevalent occupation in my clan. Also punting dragons to Plaguemom.

join the White Talon Society, my clan's mafiaaa
I have a mafia member in my clan, sooo.... heh. Asking Kazimir (Epiteph) what exactly he does is a bad idea.
We also have a resident mad scientist (Kuiper), an inventor (Scorpio), a couple of bloody hunters (most if not all of the Mirrors), a strange mutant Coatl that'll do anything for copper ore.

Hunting of all sorts, whether enemies or bounties, seems to be the prevalent occupation in my clan. Also punting dragons to Plaguemom.

join the White Talon Society, my clan's mafiaaa
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Mochvyjajastrab and Kohv hunt, some of my other dragons make different wares, usually trading and other such forms of commerce. Crow steals. So much thievery. So much.
Mochvyjajastrab and Kohv hunt, some of my other dragons make different wares, usually trading and other such forms of commerce. Crow steals. So much thievery. So much.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
1 2 3 4 5 6