Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How does your clan get cash? (lore)
1 2 3 4 5 6
We ship dragons and hatchlings to the flight who pays most and/or make them into ruthless fighters to then ship them to the flight that pays most.
We ship dragons and hatchlings to the flight who pays most and/or make them into ruthless fighters to then ship them to the flight that pays most.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
In lore, we have a huge castle. When dragons wander through these woods we give them lodgings and food, like a super fancy guesthouse.
Some dragons have jobs. Seth for example travels to his homeland to harvest magical crystals to sell at a market nearby.
Helix is able to write scrolls to sell as well.
The bogsneaks in my lair are decent alchemists and sell the brews they make.
All of my dragons have some cool service to offer...
My clan is also big on trades, and we trade with other dragons and among the beastclans.
In lore, we have a huge castle. When dragons wander through these woods we give them lodgings and food, like a super fancy guesthouse.
Some dragons have jobs. Seth for example travels to his homeland to harvest magical crystals to sell at a market nearby.
Helix is able to write scrolls to sell as well.
The bogsneaks in my lair are decent alchemists and sell the brews they make.
All of my dragons have some cool service to offer...
My clan is also big on trades, and we trade with other dragons and among the beastclans.
dlx3JgZ.gif
My lore doesn't have a currency, instead it uses a bartering/trading system.
My lore doesn't have a currency, instead it uses a bartering/trading system.
we just cry
no money-making in my clan
just a lot of tears
we just cry
no money-making in my clan
just a lot of tears
9CxYF0H.png
Stealing stuff from passing travelers and selling it on the black market, most likely. :P
Stealing stuff from passing travelers and selling it on the black market, most likely. :P
mGBJ0tP.png
sell trash
$$$
sell trash
$$$
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
If I worked on my lore, my clan would at least partially be a familiar bonding service - a place where beast experts would work with familiar-bonded dragons to foster genuine appreciation and caring for the nondraconic party. probably very useful for those beastclan-bonded dragons

Otherwise, plenty of dragons would be gatherers/traders, and there's a group of chefs working a traveling food market who only exist in my head. Also the clan would probably be good at fae translations because there are just so many fae.
If I worked on my lore, my clan would at least partially be a familiar bonding service - a place where beast experts would work with familiar-bonded dragons to foster genuine appreciation and caring for the nondraconic party. probably very useful for those beastclan-bonded dragons

Otherwise, plenty of dragons would be gatherers/traders, and there's a group of chefs working a traveling food market who only exist in my head. Also the clan would probably be good at fae translations because there are just so many fae.
goSc2L4.png
Exalting and just, they have their own jobs. The ones that work for the clan i.e. military, receive their funds from what the clan as a whole makes.
Exalting and just, they have their own jobs. The ones that work for the clan i.e. military, receive their funds from what the clan as a whole makes.
4UUQPPZ.gif
We make some sweet liquid gold. ;)
We make some sweet liquid gold. ;)
3tufjzM.jpg Honeybee
We sell things like ore, metal, and weapons :D I'll probably also add in selling food because I do that a lot here.

Since it's an underground city, I might also make it so dragons can pay to stay there for a while like an inn or something. That I haven't decided yet.
We sell things like ore, metal, and weapons :D I'll probably also add in selling food because I do that a lot here.

Since it's an underground city, I might also make it so dragons can pay to stay there for a while like an inn or something. That I haven't decided yet.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6