Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you choose your dragon icon?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
I often switch depending on what I want to have (each dragon I use have a matching vista & broadcast message)

At the moment I have my dream dragon as my avatar because I got him like 2 weeks ago and I just really want to use him <3
I often switch depending on what I want to have (each dragon I use have a matching vista & broadcast message)

At the moment I have my dream dragon as my avatar because I got him like 2 weeks ago and I just really want to use him <3
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Before I got the xolo, my icon dragon was this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15336521] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153366/15336521_350.png[/img] [/url] I picked her because [LIST] [*]She's my favorite dragon I've hatched from my own nests [*]Her look is a combination of cute and creepy, which I like in general [*]Pink, but not overwhelmingly so [*]Spiral, my fav breed [/LIST]
Before I got the xolo, my icon dragon was this girl:

15336521_350.png

I picked her because
  • She's my favorite dragon I've hatched from my own nests
  • Her look is a combination of cute and creepy, which I like in general
  • Pink, but not overwhelmingly so
  • Spiral, my fav breed
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
I wanted a new one as I had Alia there for so long (aka since my newbie days), but I wanted it to be kinda similar because a e s t h e t i c
I wanted a new one as I had Alia there for so long (aka since my newbie days), but I wanted it to be kinda similar because a e s t h e t i c
hAznNSR.png +1 FR Time
-She/herlolll

Links and Things
-Dergs For Sale
-My Familiar Quest
-Looking for Dragons

I change it a ton but right now it's Souda because he is my son™
I change it a ton but right now it's Souda because he is my son™
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
it king.
it king.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
I chose Medusa because I'm a Kid Icarus fan.
I chose Medusa because I'm a Kid Icarus fan.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
I chose Patrick right after I changed my username because my username is Fall Out Boy's newest single and Patrick is my Patrick Stump fandragon who's from Fall Out Boy :)

I am FOB trash
I chose Patrick right after I changed my username because my username is Fall Out Boy's newest single and Patrick is my Patrick Stump fandragon who's from Fall Out Boy :)

I am FOB trash
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
(bird noises) but it used to be xeada, and it was him because he's one of my favourites: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13666750] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136668/13666750_350.png[/img] [/url]
(bird noises)

but it used to be xeada, and it was him because he's one of my favourites:

13666750_350.png
bmkYwEK.png
I picked Nightshade because I love her and she's my fav
She's also clan leader
I picked Nightshade because I love her and she's my fav
She's also clan leader
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
She just looks so shocked. I was too when I found her egg during my first NotN. Over the years she just keeps getting better.
She just looks so shocked. I was too when I found her egg during my first NotN. Over the years she just keeps getting better.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11