Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you choose your dragon icon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Eglair is my dragonsona, so it only seemed fit!
Eglair is my dragonsona, so it only seemed fit!
Sam | He/Him | Artist
Find me on deviantart at RatDogGod!
ImLwTCX.png
hail the voidwaker
I change mine relatively often but I'm on a severe Phantom of the Opera kick right now and just have to showcase Erik's beautiful face (ha ironic)
I change mine relatively often but I'm on a severe Phantom of the Opera kick right now and just have to showcase Erik's beautiful face (ha ironic)
Zq0unQm.png
Look at him. Look at his headband. No further explanation needed.

But he's also my progen
Look at him. Look at his headband. No further explanation needed.

But he's also my progen
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
I just really like the smile Spirals have, and Campana's my only current Spiral. Most other breeds look too serious to me.
I just really like the smile Spirals have, and Campana's my only current Spiral. Most other breeds look too serious to me.
hXx1ctn.png1st_Place.pngegkPazK.png7XI1FUO.pngzMlwDtk.png3rdterra100_by_aavanaa-db6hwka.pngVZ1FSMH.png
I really like this Banjo and the Paint Device game!
I really like this Banjo and the Paint Device game!
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
The current one, recently bought, finished leveling, gave clothes and an accent. Super excited to have her. I change icons kinda frequently.
The current one, recently bought, finished leveling, gave clothes and an accent. Super excited to have her. I change icons kinda frequently.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
Hes covered in kittens.

Admittedly, that doesn't show in the avatar, but still.
Hes covered in kittens.

Admittedly, that doesn't show in the avatar, but still.
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
I hatched Falsetto myself and they are my pretty baby, absolutely spoiled from birth. also, Tarnish is one of my fave colors and they have double Tarnish. my love. <3
I hatched Falsetto myself and they are my pretty baby, absolutely spoiled from birth. also, Tarnish is one of my fave colors and they have double Tarnish. my love. <3
food_white_masked_dustbug_by_dogi_crimson-dahwix8.gif
She's pretty and she matches the vista and I love her.
She's pretty and she matches the vista and I love her.
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
RORY
RORY
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
Twitter
24 | they/them
LmPbhqi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11