Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you choose your dragon icon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Like the title says. My usual icon is Demonwing, which would look like this: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23458968][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/234590/23458968p.png[/img][/url] I chose him because he's my clan leader and I like to be a lore-based lair. Also, he's my custom. How about you guys?
Like the title says.

My usual icon is Demonwing, which would look like this:
23458968p.png

I chose him because he's my clan leader and I like to be a lore-based lair. Also, he's my custom.

How about you guys?
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
She has a bird on her nose! Never changing it lol
She has a bird on her nose! Never changing it lol
idzY2uK.png
I like matching icons and vistas, and I recently acquired the redrock vista
I like matching icons and vistas, and I recently acquired the redrock vista
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
Mines my progen and clan leader!
Mines my progen and clan leader!
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
My avatar changes quite frequently, and I only just now set Fenris as my icon. However, I chose him because he's so darn pretty (and terrifying), and I also just finished his lore. XD
My avatar changes quite frequently, and I only just now set Fenris as my icon. However, I chose him because he's so darn pretty (and terrifying), and I also just finished his lore. XD
9CxYF0H.png
i like for the icon to match the vista/signature. could probably change mine to a dragon that fits this color scheme a little better, tbh.
i like for the icon to match the vista/signature. could probably change mine to a dragon that fits this color scheme a little better, tbh.
hn5xCVk.png
because i really like my dragon bloom, she was one of my first dragons and i cherish her so much
because i really like my dragon bloom, she was one of my first dragons and i cherish her so much
ashley she/her...8M3DvRw.gif
you're outta your vector!
bc she's my beautiful spoiled girl and i love her
bc she's my beautiful spoiled girl and i love her
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
Mine was my custom progen for a while, but then I breed changed her into a pearlcatcher and my random into a spiral, and I guess I just liked his icon better than hers after that? I don't honestly remember |D
Mine was my custom progen for a while, but then I breed changed her into a pearlcatcher and my random into a spiral, and I guess I just liked his icon better than hers after that? I don't honestly remember |D
I chose Helbram because he's a fandragon for the character my username is based on. I guess you could say he's my lair mascot?
I chose Helbram because he's a fandragon for the character my username is based on. I guess you could say he's my lair mascot?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11