Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you had one wish
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
So hard to decide! I'd either wish for a ton of gems, or some Imperial Breed Changes... I have some G1's I'd love to turn into Imps.
So hard to decide! I'd either wish for a ton of gems, or some Imperial Breed Changes... I have some G1's I'd love to turn into Imps.
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
[quote name="SadariEvenstar" date=2017-05-24 20:41:46] Infinite lair space [/quote] [quote name="Shinyumbreon" date=2017-05-24 20:30:07] I would wish for a Cranial Hornhelm [/quote] [quote name="ToonKuriboh" date=2017-05-24 20:33:56] infinite currency [/quote] one of those three [s]probably infinite currency, can never go wrong with infinite currency and i could just buy the first two with it[/s]
SadariEvenstar wrote on 2017-05-24:
Infinite lair space
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2017-05-24:
I would wish for a Cranial Hornhelm
ToonKuriboh wrote on 2017-05-24:
infinite currency

one of those three
probably infinite currency, can never go wrong with infinite currency and i could just buy the first two with it
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
I would have it secretly grant the wishes of friends of mine! I would get really nervous, choice paralysis and all, and whatever I did decide on - I probably wouldn't be pleased with. It would just make me unhappy.

So I'd have the genie get into the minds of my frends, and grant their biggest wish secretly, so my friends wouldn't get choice paralysis either. :D

It would probably be @Tavvy or @RoyalSorceress, no I'm not pinging you two needlessly, what do you mean you don't need pinged for this. Absolutely vital information.

The number of wishes here that would crash FR's economy is astonishing. Astonishly good.
I would have it secretly grant the wishes of friends of mine! I would get really nervous, choice paralysis and all, and whatever I did decide on - I probably wouldn't be pleased with. It would just make me unhappy.

So I'd have the genie get into the minds of my frends, and grant their biggest wish secretly, so my friends wouldn't get choice paralysis either. :D

It would probably be @Tavvy or @RoyalSorceress, no I'm not pinging you two needlessly, what do you mean you don't need pinged for this. Absolutely vital information.

The number of wishes here that would crash FR's economy is astonishing. Astonishly good.
4UUQPPZ.gif
I'd wish for a light sprite
I'd wish for a light sprite
boIu4p9.png
Infinite gems sound good :3
Infinite gems sound good :3
66MHIIb.png
[quote name="SkyJumper" date=2017-05-26 03:09:06] I mean 1000kg sounds good to me [/quote]
SkyJumper wrote on 2017-05-26:
I mean 1000kg sounds good to me
xU6Kkao.png
Whenever I need an expansion, the money magically appears in my vault.

But when expansions run out, i have enough money for whenever I absolutely need something (snipe a new apparel piece, buy a dream dragon, etc)
Whenever I need an expansion, the money magically appears in my vault.

But when expansions run out, i have enough money for whenever I absolutely need something (snipe a new apparel piece, buy a dream dragon, etc)
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
I'd wish for a way to make my friends' wishes come true!
So probably infinite currency ahhhh
I'd wish for a way to make my friends' wishes come true!
So probably infinite currency ahhhh
AXFBrIx.png
Infinite and free lair space. 5000 mirrors here I come...
Infinite and free lair space. 5000 mirrors here I come...
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
Someone to buy all my dragons already i'm so tired and I just want them gone so I can get my plans going without having them there looming over me
Someone to buy all my dragons already i'm so tired and I just want them gone so I can get my plans going without having them there looming over me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8