Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you had one wish
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
99x stacks of every gene/breedcbange scroll :'D
Sam | He/Him | Artist
Find me on deviantart at RatDogGod!
ImLwTCX.png
hail the voidwaker
[quote name="angriestpancake" date=2017-05-25 03:18:49] 99x stacks of every gene/breedcbange scroll :'D [/quote] THIS! Edit: Also, does fixing all the bugs (both technical and art) count as one thing? If so, I'd do that.
angriestpancake wrote on 2017-05-25:

THIS!

Edit: Also, does fixing all the bugs (both technical and art) count as one thing? If so, I'd do that.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Maybe a light sprite or some of the most expensive familiars? Saving up for sprites and stuff is my current goal and makes the game fun, but I'd like some help with some of the more impossible things :P
Maybe a light sprite or some of the most expensive familiars? Saving up for sprites and stuff is my current goal and makes the game fun, but I'd like some help with some of the more impossible things :P
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
Infinite gems.

Or 1 billion gems.

Imagine what you could do with it!
Infinite gems.

Or 1 billion gems.

Imagine what you could do with it!
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
a heck ton of gems

10000000kg
a heck ton of gems

10000000kg
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
[quote name="Joydom" date=2017-05-24 21:30:42] Enough cash to pay for anything I want, Like I have a wallet with zero currency but when I press the buy button I can still get it [/quote]
Joydom wrote on 2017-05-24:
Enough cash to pay for anything I want,
Like I have a wallet with zero currency but when I press the buy button I can still get it
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Unlimited money.
Unlimited money.
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
Infinite lair space...
Infinite lair space...
I like books, the color yellow, and spaghetti. Starchild125 and o9catgirl are my sisters.

+2 Hours FR Time
100 Swiftwing scrolls existed in my possession. Imaging what I could make...
100 Swiftwing scrolls existed in my possession. Imaging what I could make...
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
If I can't wish more for more genies or wishes (I don't think, unless they're related to FlightRising somehow)- I'd wish for the ability to manipulate the RNG. So I COULD get an egg every gathering turn (or a familiar every battle, stuff like that), or I could choose to not if the game got too easy or I got tired of it.

If I couldn't do THAT either, a Boolean. Or two Imperial scrolls, so I could make a pair and $$$$$
If I can't wish more for more genies or wishes (I don't think, unless they're related to FlightRising somehow)- I'd wish for the ability to manipulate the RNG. So I COULD get an egg every gathering turn (or a familiar every battle, stuff like that), or I could choose to not if the game got too easy or I got tired of it.

If I couldn't do THAT either, a Boolean. Or two Imperial scrolls, so I could make a pair and $$$$$
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8