Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you had one wish
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'd wish that every time I had a breeding project, I'd get my desired outcome in the first batch of eggs.
Because it's a lot easier to pay for more gems than it is to try to get the right colors you want
I'd wish that every time I had a breeding project, I'd get my desired outcome in the first batch of eggs.
Because it's a lot easier to pay for more gems than it is to try to get the right colors you want
fhJcysU.png
1 mil gems or treasure
1 mil gems or treasure
[quote name="ToonKuriboh" date=2017-05-24 20:33:56] Two million gems. EDIT: Actually infinite currency would be better [/quote]
ToonKuriboh wrote on 2017-05-24:
Two million gems.

EDIT: Actually infinite currency would be better
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
All I want is a Light Sprite, I'll never ask for anything else!
dlx3JgZ.gif
Either infinite treasure and gems, or a Boolean. I'm not sure which.
Either infinite treasure and gems, or a Boolean. I'm not sure which.
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
I would redesign my progen's colours
I would redesign my progen's colours
I would wish for the rules for forums to be much less strict. I feel like I'm not allowed to say anything negative about the rules and that's just unfortunate
I would wish for the rules for forums to be much less strict. I feel like I'm not allowed to say anything negative about the rules and that's just unfortunate
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
I'd wish that I'd paid just a liiiiittle bit more attention during the start of the site so I had a couple more familiars and hard to get items. Got one of each as it is, but the urge to sell them for gems is high..sometimes!

That and not exalting one or two babs, or sending them to friends who have now left the place. Lotta old drags went missing that way. So sad.

Actually, scratch all the above. I'd wish to be able to recall drags from users who were offline for X time so I could look after my poor babs.
I'd wish that I'd paid just a liiiiittle bit more attention during the start of the site so I had a couple more familiars and hard to get items. Got one of each as it is, but the urge to sell them for gems is high..sometimes!

That and not exalting one or two babs, or sending them to friends who have now left the place. Lotta old drags went missing that way. So sad.

Actually, scratch all the above. I'd wish to be able to recall drags from users who were offline for X time so I could look after my poor babs.
deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifkpt5snS.pngsmall_female.png
Unlimited gems for life~
Unlimited gems for life~
PJb908Z.png
[quote name="CuriaRegis" date=2017-05-24 23:21:06] All I want is a Light Sprite, I'll never ask for anything else! [/quote] @CuriaRegis Me too! I wouldn't even sell it. I just want it for my pretty Light girl!
CuriaRegis wrote on 2017-05-24:
@CuriaRegis

Me too! I wouldn't even sell it. I just want it for my pretty Light girl!
Palefoot Tadhop Desert Rain Frog Companion Ruffletail Tadhop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8