Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you had one wish
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Five Imp scrolls. Imagine the funds, imagine the possibilities...
Five Imp scrolls. Imagine the funds, imagine the possibilities...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I'd wish for a large enough sum of gems to buy all the ks stuff and a boolean
I'd wish for a large enough sum of gems to buy all the ks stuff and a boolean
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I'd wish to be able to change my name to Leafeon. So many people have mistyped it trying to @ me and I feel so bad every. Single. time.
I'd wish to be able to change my name to Leafeon. So many people have mistyped it trying to @ me and I feel so bad every. Single. time.
Imp scrolls.
Imp scrolls.
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
Always having just enough gems to buy the things I want, when I want. Like it's all in the vault and say I wanna buy a Ravenskull broadsword. Go to the vault, 225G in there. Want to buy a gilded crown? 150,000G inside. Want to just buy one green ooze? 1G.
Always having just enough gems to buy the things I want, when I want. Like it's all in the vault and say I wanna buy a Ravenskull broadsword. Go to the vault, 225G in there. Want to buy a gilded crown? 150,000G inside. Want to just buy one green ooze? 1G.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I'd probably wish that all the exp my dragons gain in the coliseum were multiplied with 100. I want to level all my permas to full, and once that's done I could start buying pretty dragons to level, then sell them as L25s for profit. Bonus points bc it would make leveling fodder an absolute blast.
I'd probably wish that all the exp my dragons gain in the coliseum were multiplied with 100. I want to level all my permas to full, and once that's done I could start buying pretty dragons to level, then sell them as L25s for profit. Bonus points bc it would make leveling fodder an absolute blast.
GIF featuring a pastel-icy colored Coatl called Sirel, who is glittering fabolously. Text next to him reads 'Others about Sirel', while the actual quote being displayed changes randomly each time the page is refreshed. Quotes: 'He's an honorary Ridgeback', -Kereth (local Ridgeback). ~ 'What does a fish-eater need 14 doves for?' -Canopy (local carnivore). ~ 'Why does he call me a Bogsnek, what's a snek?' -Kuriel (Imperial, turned Emperor, turned Imperial, turned Bogsnek). ~ 'He's not a clown, because clowns are scary', -Yoldu (doesn't like clowns). ~ 'If only he’d join the shade, we’d be unstoppable', -Nalar (the shade). ~ 'A Sirel a day keeps boredom away', -Sirel (usually after having done something foolish). ~ '0 out of 10 accomplice, keeps confessing our crimes', -Robin (in reference to the two of them stealing the Mona Lisa from Crim). ~ 'nice', -Akio (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Don’t let him fool you into thinking he’s stupid', -Yoldu (Sirel’s fae language teacher). ~ 'This Dragon is an experience', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate). ~ '10 out of 10 would befriend again', -Verioth (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Life without Sirel is possible, but pointless', -unknown (probably Sirel). ~ 'I knew his parents, I don't know why he's like this', -Kereth (who knew his parents and doesn't know why he's like this). ~ 'He fights like he has no idea what he's doing', -Seramore (Someone who's competent at fighting). ~ 'Where did all the glitter go?' -Eryu (Resident Clan Artist). ~ 'Please stop memeing and go to sleep', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate, tired of his shenanigans). ~ 'Please don't eat that- SIREL!!', -Malura (Resident Clan Pharmacist). ~ ...and that's all the quotes, for now! If any new ones are added, I will be sure to add them to the start of this list. Thank you for traveling with Darkfrost Memes, and have a nice day.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

skits_achievement_by_starfruit_anon-dbnbwsb.png
Make your own Dragon Skits over here!
this is lame but i'd wish for enough treasure/gems to get all the sprites, particularly the light sprite lol. aaaand have some left over to dress/gene my dragons as i see fit.
this is lame but i'd wish for enough treasure/gems to get all the sprites, particularly the light sprite lol. aaaand have some left over to dress/gene my dragons as i see fit.
G64PJEH.pngmOggPvS.pngkQXO8qG.gif
Enough cash to pay for anything I want,
Like I have a wallet with zero currency but when I press the buy button I can still get it
Ok u know what, probably everything to be free in fr for me lmao
But that would just kill the fun
Enough cash to pay for anything I want,
Like I have a wallet with zero currency but when I press the buy button I can still get it
Ok u know what, probably everything to be free in fr for me lmao
But that would just kill the fun
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
A fully expanded lair. Then I could put my monies towards other things and not always be saving up for lair expansions. (Almost halfway there!!!)
A fully expanded lair. Then I could put my monies towards other things and not always be saving up for lair expansions. (Almost halfway there!!!)
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
One of every retired item.
One of every retired item.
tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8