Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | There. I drew the Fae neck.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
And now we can let this topic rest (sorry about the black bars, tinypic hates me).

5lqx52.png

qyttec.png

Yes I signed it what do you mean ego
And now we can let this topic rest (sorry about the black bars, tinypic hates me).

5lqx52.png

qyttec.png

Yes I signed it what do you mean ego
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Both of those pictures are absolutely adorable.
Both of those pictures are absolutely adorable.
O7IFtNN.png6klg2iF.png
@FaeWingFury I spent what felt like half an hour looking at pictures of bird necks and using circles to measure the length of the bent neck before I was confident enough in my estimate to draw it XD Thank you!
@FaeWingFury I spent what felt like half an hour looking at pictures of bird necks and using circles to measure the length of the bent neck before I was confident enough in my estimate to draw it XD Thank you!
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
I feel like I should be thanking you. I think I can look at the Fae neck normally now, and feel like my little faes could be absolutely adorable if they just stretched their little necks out or if I was looking at the faes from a slightly different angle. So, thanks!

The bent neck looks wonderful. You did a great job.
I feel like I should be thanking you. I think I can look at the Fae neck normally now, and feel like my little faes could be absolutely adorable if they just stretched their little necks out or if I was looking at the faes from a slightly different angle. So, thanks!

The bent neck looks wonderful. You did a great job.
O7IFtNN.png6klg2iF.png
@RabidWhovian

The drawing is cute, people should take the time to draw the adorable faes with their long necks since that is part of their charm.
@RabidWhovian

The drawing is cute, people should take the time to draw the adorable faes with their long necks since that is part of their charm.
ITFp185.gifplease click[.gif.gif
@FaeWingFury Glad I could help, haha. You're right, they are pretty adorable.
@FaeWingFury Glad I could help, haha. You're right, they are pretty adorable.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
Ahh, the bottom one is so precious! Suddenly I love faes.
Ahh, the bottom one is so precious! Suddenly I love faes.
Those are so cute aaaah I don't know why nobody notices the fae neck because there's one right there in the banner? [img]http://puu.sh/vY8AT/a4bce89968.png[/img]
Those are so cute aaaah

I don't know why nobody notices the fae neck because there's one right there in the banner?
a4bce89968.png
qesQFkT.gif
Thank you. This is pretty much exactly how I see Fae necks and I never get why others freak out so much about them? They're long, but not giraffe long. Which is I guess what others see them as?

But anyway, I love how peaceful the Fae looks in the first one. And the face is just so adorable on the second! Nice job.
Thank you. This is pretty much exactly how I see Fae necks and I never get why others freak out so much about them? They're long, but not giraffe long. Which is I guess what others see them as?

But anyway, I love how peaceful the Fae looks in the first one. And the face is just so adorable on the second! Nice job.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@Sinfony Yeah. And there's also Pipp and Tripp. [img]http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/Meowowie/what%20if%20tripp_zpstyrn0nfb.png[/img] And Scribbles too.
@Sinfony
Yeah. And there's also Pipp and Tripp.
what%20if%20tripp_zpstyrn0nfb.png
And Scribbles too.

X
X
loading.gif

X
X
1 2 3 4 5 6 7