Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The weirdest broadcast msg. you've seen?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
This thread inspired me to change mine back to my favorite old one!

(it's a true story.)
This thread inspired me to change mine back to my favorite old one!

(it's a true story.)
ctFAI4k.gif
Greg rulz, okay?!
Greg rulz, okay?!
_com__vermiculus_by_lostumbreon-dceio9o.png
McDonalds is under new management.
McDonalds is under new management.
This thread is excellent for just reading the broadcast messages on anyone who posts here. I'm enjoying them all.
This thread is excellent for just reading the broadcast messages on anyone who posts here. I'm enjoying them all.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date=2017-05-21 14:31:34] The ones that exceed over the hover box are the best ones. [/quote] Hi I am one of those :) ((Usually my profile pic is equally silly but I gotta rep House Monera for Greenskeepers!))
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2017-05-21:
The ones that exceed over the hover box are the best ones.
Hi I am one of those :)
((Usually my profile pic is equally silly but I gotta rep House Monera for Greenskeepers!))
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Hauntology
Mine's a reference, but my image host is down so I can't show you the one panel alone. (It's usually at the top of my Clan Info.)

Here's the entire strip, though. I find it much funnier w/o context.
@Hauntology
Mine's a reference, but my image host is down so I can't show you the one panel alone. (It's usually at the top of my Clan Info.)

Here's the entire strip, though. I find it much funnier w/o context.
image0.gif
@Headline I think it's funnier without context too, but I like knowing the context, especially since I'd heard of Hetalia but never seen any of it.
@Headline I think it's funnier without context too, but I like knowing the context, especially since I'd heard of Hetalia but never seen any of it.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
Mine's a reference, but I'm thinking about changing it if I can find a Rick & Morty quote that doesn't violate FR rules.
Mine's a reference, but I'm thinking about changing it if I can find a Rick & Morty quote that doesn't violate FR rules.
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
I can't remember the weirdest iv seen, but I do like some of the ones i'm seeing on here.
I can't remember the weirdest iv seen, but I do like some of the ones i'm seeing on here.
natureshieldl.pngbNS8NB5.pngoQ0muoq.pnghuCYmYA.pngwE7J1TW.png
Does anyone remember King Curtis from Wife Swap??? Because I do and I still think he's funny as heck.
Does anyone remember King Curtis from Wife Swap??? Because I do and I still think he's funny as heck.
PJb908Z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11