Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The weirdest broadcast msg. you've seen?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I honestly love scrolling through broadcast messages-- it shows just a little snippet of the user's personality/interests (example: mine is a reference).

I can't remember the user for the life of me, but I know of a broadcast message that's just
bearbearbearbearbearbearbearbearbearbear
I honestly love scrolling through broadcast messages-- it shows just a little snippet of the user's personality/interests (example: mine is a reference).

I can't remember the user for the life of me, but I know of a broadcast message that's just
bearbearbearbearbearbearbearbearbearbear
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
@Selki | @lunusdragoness ----- [quote]This statement is false.[/quote] If it was true that the statement is false, then the statement would be false. The statement claims it is false, therefore, it is true that the statement is false, according to the statement itself. If it was false that the statement was false, then the statement is false. The statement claims it is false, therefore, if it was proven to be false, the statement would be false, according to the evidence given. You're welcome.
@Selki | @lunusdragoness
Quote:
This statement is false.

If it was true that the statement is false, then the statement would be false.
The statement claims it is false, therefore, it is true that the statement is false, according to the statement itself.

If it was false that the statement was false, then the statement is false.
The statement claims it is false, therefore, if it was proven to be false, the statement would be false, according to the evidence given.

You're welcome.
image0.gif
"By flamemom's great toasty bosom"

Is one I have seen fairly recently. I often go on the online page and look at everyone's broadcasts lmao
"By flamemom's great toasty bosom"

Is one I have seen fairly recently. I often go on the online page and look at everyone's broadcasts lmao
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
i love looking at broadcasts! i cant even remember mine. ill see once i post this though!

edit: oh.
i love looking at broadcasts! i cant even remember mine. ill see once i post this though!

edit: oh.
v9WarKW.png
[quote name="Headline" date=2017-05-21 15:59:15] @/Selki | @/lunusdragoness ----- [quote]This statement is false.[/quote] If it was true that the statement is false, then the statement would be false. The statement claims it is false, therefore, it is true that the statement is false, according to the statement itself. If it was false that the statement was false, then the statement is false. The statement claims it is false, therefore, if it was proven to be false, the statement would be false, according to the evidence given. You're welcome. [/quote] Yep, exactly! I love the liar paradox.... xD
Headline wrote on 2017-05-21:
@/Selki | @/lunusdragoness
Quote:
This statement is false.

If it was true that the statement is false, then the statement would be false.
The statement claims it is false, therefore, it is true that the statement is false, according to the statement itself.

If it was false that the statement was false, then the statement is false.
The statement claims it is false, therefore, if it was proven to be false, the statement would be false, according to the evidence given.

You're welcome.

Yep, exactly!

I love the liar paradox.... xD
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@Selki
Through that logic, though, it is no longer a paradox. The statement is false, both ways, whether we know it is true or false based on given evidence.

It's all about perspective.
@Selki
Through that logic, though, it is no longer a paradox. The statement is false, both ways, whether we know it is true or false based on given evidence.

It's all about perspective.
image0.gif
Idk I think mine is pretty good
I remember one that was just "heck" and it sums up probably at least 90% of the people on this site
Idk I think mine is pretty good
I remember one that was just "heck" and it sums up probably at least 90% of the people on this site
wORSkxL.png
@Evaporation 's

it's an inside joke with me and her
@Evaporation 's

it's an inside joke with me and her
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
Mine..... maybe

Actually probably not, I've probably seen weirder ones
Mine..... maybe

Actually probably not, I've probably seen weirder ones
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
mine's from a kasabian song but it sort of makes me feel like i'm twelve and in my "lol random" phase

i forget broadcast messages even exist most of the time though ;u;
mine's from a kasabian song but it sort of makes me feel like i'm twelve and in my "lol random" phase

i forget broadcast messages even exist most of the time though ;u;
7GZL67L.png
frances | he/him | fr + 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11