Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Great Failed Expectations
1 2
I officially levelled up in Baldwin's solely by melting down material to try and get a blue oozes.

A week later with multiple oozes (and sludges and good when I got bored, which btw, I actually got some blue ones for those two at least) and a dwindling supply of salt (whilst my inner salt level rises), still no blue ooze.

... At least I got to level 9???

Idk, the last lucky streak I had was three years ago when I got Roy, one of the worst protagonists gameplay-wise in my favorite video game series, to somehow level up the resistance stat (magical defense) three times in a row.

I'm feeling lots of confused emotions.

It gives me C O N N I P T I O N S.
I officially levelled up in Baldwin's solely by melting down material to try and get a blue oozes.

A week later with multiple oozes (and sludges and good when I got bored, which btw, I actually got some blue ones for those two at least) and a dwindling supply of salt (whilst my inner salt level rises), still no blue ooze.

... At least I got to level 9???

Idk, the last lucky streak I had was three years ago when I got Roy, one of the worst protagonists gameplay-wise in my favorite video game series, to somehow level up the resistance stat (magical defense) three times in a row.

I'm feeling lots of confused emotions.

It gives me C O N N I P T I O N S.
FR Time +2 | i tri smtiems | OMFP = Oh My Flippin' Pancakes
It gives me
C O N N I P T I O N S.

A
hoonter must hoont.

#ThereIsNoCedInFireEmblem
{Cuanman's Chemical Cauldron!}

Level 21 Cauldron Service
Loves:
Fire Emblem
Soulsborne
Asra
Singing
Writing
You've heard of Adashi
You’ve heard of Sheith
Now, get ready
For ADASHEITH!
get to level 10 now :')

e/ just checked and i have 4 blue ooze that i'd be willing to trade for stuff if you're tired of transmuting stuff haha
get to level 10 now :')

e/ just checked and i have 4 blue ooze that i'd be willing to trade for stuff if you're tired of transmuting stuff haha
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
at least you've leveled up?

I have some blue ooze if you need it tho
at least you've leveled up?

I have some blue ooze if you need it tho
I know that felling I tried so hard to get blue sluge...
I know that felling I tried so hard to get blue sluge...
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
@Cuanman Ill trade u blue ooze for white slime..... because I'm in the same exact situation but with white slime and i am d y i n g
@Cuanman Ill trade u blue ooze for white slime..... because I'm in the same exact situation but with white slime and i am d y i n g
dvAAau9.pnglight.gif
I'll trade you blue ooze for green
I'll trade you blue ooze for green
sell me tundras and ridgies
there's no u in MY color fight me british lads
@October Sweeeeeeeeeet. Double digits! :D It's almost lethargic compared to cramming Crash Course to prepare for my AP exam. :')

@seapulse I don't do free trades. It's a bit of an honor thing. ^^" Is there anything specific you want in return? I may or may not have it. Thanks so much for the offer tho, you're a blessing. :'D

@Nightshades I actually got very lucky with those. Imagine my frustration when I got two blue sludges during that exhausting session. XD You can have one if you want.

@KingofSwords I only have grey right now. TAT Is gold muck any good instead? Idk, I don't actually hang around the more economic sides of the forums. XD Thank you so much for the offer.

@ColorfulLava I think I have a stack of around 34? Idk, I chose to lose count after a while.

You all are so wonderful. :'D

I'm having the feeling that a mod might come around soon enough and move this to the "items wanted" or "items for sale" thread, in which if it happens I'm very sorry. Orz
@October Sweeeeeeeeeet. Double digits! :D It's almost lethargic compared to cramming Crash Course to prepare for my AP exam. :')

@seapulse I don't do free trades. It's a bit of an honor thing. ^^" Is there anything specific you want in return? I may or may not have it. Thanks so much for the offer tho, you're a blessing. :'D

@Nightshades I actually got very lucky with those. Imagine my frustration when I got two blue sludges during that exhausting session. XD You can have one if you want.

@KingofSwords I only have grey right now. TAT Is gold muck any good instead? Idk, I don't actually hang around the more economic sides of the forums. XD Thank you so much for the offer.

@ColorfulLava I think I have a stack of around 34? Idk, I chose to lose count after a while.

You all are so wonderful. :'D

I'm having the feeling that a mod might come around soon enough and move this to the "items wanted" or "items for sale" thread, in which if it happens I'm very sorry. Orz
It gives me
C O N N I P T I O N S.

A
hoonter must hoont.

Loves:
Fire Emblem
Soulsborne
Asra
Singing
Writing
You've heard of Adashi
You’ve heard of Sheith
Now, get ready
For ADASHEITH!
@cuanman
Hmmmmm
I guess any mucks? I save em for fests so I guess copper would be AWESOME or grey slime.

And it's no problem!!! I constantly have something melting so. I guess I've accidentally ended up with a rainbow of colors
@cuanman
Hmmmmm
I guess any mucks? I save em for fests so I guess copper would be AWESOME or grey slime.

And it's no problem!!! I constantly have something melting so. I guess I've accidentally ended up with a rainbow of colors
@seapulse

Got one copper and two gold. Also, two grey slimes. :)

Lady Fortune has blessed you with a bounty, it seems. :'D Make sure to cherish it very well.
@seapulse

Got one copper and two gold. Also, two grey slimes. :)

Lady Fortune has blessed you with a bounty, it seems. :'D Make sure to cherish it very well.
It gives me
C O N N I P T I O N S.

A
hoonter must hoont.

Loves:
Fire Emblem
Soulsborne
Asra