Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | capital or no capital
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="drgnsX" date=2017-05-06 20:07:12] mochii is cute and aesthetic capitalism is for the lower class /vote mochii [/quote] we must not surrender to capitalism!!1! in all seriousness, the cute aesthetic is especially fitting with word "mochii"; i mean what's the point of using capitals for the sake of formality it's not like this is a job application i have to admit i'm getting quite adamant over this i honestly need to calm down
drgnsX wrote on 2017-05-06:
mochii is cute and aesthetic

capitalism is for the lower class

/vote mochii

we must not surrender to capitalism!!1!

in all seriousness, the cute aesthetic is especially fitting with word "mochii"; i mean what's the point of using capitals for the sake of formality it's not like this is a job application

i have to admit i'm getting quite adamant over this i honestly need to calm down

I vote capitalize it but that's just me!
I vote capitalize it but that's just me!
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
Capital. Much better tbh.
Capital. Much better tbh.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
Capital.
While I like my no-capital name, I think it just looks better for yours.
Capital.
While I like my no-capital name, I think it just looks better for yours.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
[quote name="Eleni" date=2017-05-06 08:59:54] I vote capital [/quote]
Eleni wrote on 2017-05-06:
I vote capital
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
I think you should look at which option wins this and if you find that you're disappointed by the result, do the other thing even if it lost. Like if you flip a coin between two things that both seem great and then don't like when one of them beats the other, it tells you what you really want.
I think you should look at which option wins this and if you find that you're disappointed by the result, do the other thing even if it lost. Like if you flip a coin between two things that both seem great and then don't like when one of them beats the other, it tells you what you really want.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
[quote name="MochiTeaaa" date=2017-05-06 08:58:15] mochii you can do it beat Mochii [/quote] Looks to me like you already have a preference. ;)
MochiTeaaa wrote on 2017-05-06:
mochii you can do it
beat Mochii

Looks to me like you already have a preference. ;)
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
mOCHII
mOCHII
ShpX9LV.png
mochii, non capital

although if you regret it right away then you know you made the wrong choice lol
mochii, non capital

although if you regret it right away then you know you made the wrong choice lol
yzUX307.png
Capital
Capital
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10