Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [GG] Flower Crown of Classification
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
I'm in Monera! Makes sense, since in Harry Potter I'm a Ravenclaw. I'm pretty happy with my house. :3
I'm in Monera! Makes sense, since in Harry Potter I'm a Ravenclaw. I'm pretty happy with my house. :3
tumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gifblush1.giftumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gif
Animalia, Yaaaaay
Animalia, Yaaaaay
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
Monera *thinking face*
Monera *thinking face*
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Plantae

Makes sense. I’m a Slytherin.

I will dominate the plague lands.

...wait, isn’t this an event thing? Why is this necroed? WHAT IS NATURE PLOTTING?
Plantae

Makes sense. I’m a Slytherin.

I will dominate the plague lands.

...wait, isn’t this an event thing? Why is this necroed? WHAT IS NATURE PLOTTING?
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
...Why was this revived... again?

Advice to other Flights: don't do sorting-hat/quiz thingies, the thread will keep coming back from the dead
...Why was this revived... again?

Advice to other Flights: don't do sorting-hat/quiz thingies, the thread will keep coming back from the dead
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
forgive me for being so slow, but i wasn't aware of this place until people started buying my dragon babies that were born with Monera's colors back in 2017 during the Gladekeeper festival . and i kept searching for who/what Monera was. now it all makes sense! glad i found this!
forgive me for being so slow, but i wasn't aware of this place until people started buying my dragon babies that were born with Monera's colors back in 2017 during the Gladekeeper festival . and i kept searching for who/what Monera was. now it all makes sense! glad i found this!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40