Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [GG] Event Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Oooo
HP themed, hype!
@sparklesdani
GP please!
Oooo
HP themed, hype!
@sparklesdani
GP please!
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Aaaa im so so excited ouo
Aaaa im so so excited ouo
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@sparklesdani General pinglist, please?
@sparklesdani General pinglist, please?
qesQFkT.gif
@sparklesdani

This looks like it'd be interesting, and it's a great theme!
I'd love to be on the pinglist for the Wand Shoppe, Gladekeeper's Garments, Triwizard Maze, the Mystery Event, The Sphinx's Challenge, Beastclan Studies, Zonko's, Potions, Measure Up, Charms Class Contest and Divination Alley. They all look really cool & I'll probably forget about this when it's on, so I need the pings to remind me XD
@sparklesdani

This looks like it'd be interesting, and it's a great theme!
I'd love to be on the pinglist for the Wand Shoppe, Gladekeeper's Garments, Triwizard Maze, the Mystery Event, The Sphinx's Challenge, Beastclan Studies, Zonko's, Potions, Measure Up, Charms Class Contest and Divination Alley. They all look really cool & I'll probably forget about this when it's on, so I need the pings to remind me XD
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
@sparklesdaniI would like to be pinged for everything, please! :O This is an EXCELLENT theme and makes my HP-loving heart jump up and down and scream with joy. ^-^

PS: I love first of all the Flower Crown of Classification, and second THAT IT'S YOUR ICON OMG. Perfection. <3
@sparklesdaniI would like to be pinged for everything, please! :O This is an EXCELLENT theme and makes my HP-loving heart jump up and down and scream with joy. ^-^

PS: I love first of all the Flower Crown of Classification, and second THAT IT'S YOUR ICON OMG. Perfection. <3
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@sparklesdani
Please put me on the general pinglist!
@sparklesdani
Please put me on the general pinglist!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@sparklesdani, I've been on this dragon hell site for 3 years and have only just now started to actually participate in holiday events hosted by flights. I had so much fun with Wavecrest, and now I'm psyched to do stuff for Greenskeeper, especially now that I know I'm in House Fungi. :P Fitting, for a plagueling. xD

ANYWHO. Please add me to the general pinglist. :D
@sparklesdani, I've been on this dragon hell site for 3 years and have only just now started to actually participate in holiday events hosted by flights. I had so much fun with Wavecrest, and now I'm psyched to do stuff for Greenskeeper, especially now that I know I'm in House Fungi. :P Fitting, for a plagueling. xD

ANYWHO. Please add me to the general pinglist. :D
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@sparklesdani

General pinglist please!
@sparklesdani

General pinglist please!
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
@sparklesdani
Put me on the Coloring Contest pinglist! If I'm free that time I'll see if i can try for it
@sparklesdani
Put me on the Coloring Contest pinglist! If I'm free that time I'll see if i can try for it
tjjhFkf.png
@sparklesdani
I'd like to be added to the General Pinglist, please and thank you! :3
@sparklesdani
I'd like to be added to the General Pinglist, please and thank you! :3
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18