Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does anyone use private auctions?
1 2 3
i don't use it but i suppose i could see a few instances where it would be useful, like stated above
i don't use it but i suppose i could see a few instances where it would be useful, like stated above
UIT22Ie.png
foxpaws
my tumblr
I did a few times actually. When someone ask me to hold a dragon I've for sale for them, I just send them a private auction for it. That way, they can buy said dragon/items whenever they can, instead of having to wait for me, and then, me waiting for them to complete a CR trade.
I had a CR exchange last for 2 days because our time zones were so different.
I did a few times actually. When someone ask me to hold a dragon I've for sale for them, I just send them a private auction for it. That way, they can buy said dragon/items whenever they can, instead of having to wait for me, and then, me waiting for them to complete a CR trade.
I had a CR exchange last for 2 days because our time zones were so different.
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
I don't think I've used it before. I mostly just use crossroads.
I don't think I've used it before. I mostly just use crossroads.
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
PAs were pretty much designed for Dom and Dom-logistics. The original and current CR system was never meant to support mass transfers of dragons from player to specific player, and PAs were added as mechanism to facilitate that.

So, you know, I use them for Dom stuff. Best part: no taxes.
PAs were pretty much designed for Dom and Dom-logistics. The original and current CR system was never meant to support mass transfers of dragons from player to specific player, and PAs were added as mechanism to facilitate that.

So, you know, I use them for Dom stuff. Best part: no taxes.
QQnBZuq.gif
Love the PA, love it looooove it! I love not needing the back and forth confirmation, I love not having to do math for Dom stuff, I love the quiet lack of communication lol I love everything about them.
Love the PA, love it looooove it! I love not needing the back and forth confirmation, I love not having to do math for Dom stuff, I love the quiet lack of communication lol I love everything about them.
oTVkboM.png
Yep, for Public Buys and Dom raffles. So much Easier
Yep, for Public Buys and Dom raffles. So much Easier
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Accent selling, Public Buys, I bet there are even more ways to use them. :D
Accent selling, Public Buys, I bet there are even more ways to use them. :D
shop_banner.png
I recently asked someone to hold an accent for me for a couple days and they did it via Private Auction. I actually found that quite convenient, since I could get it immediately and not wait for their finalization in a CR |D
I recently asked someone to hold an accent for me for a couple days and they did it via Private Auction. I actually found that quite convenient, since I could get it immediately and not wait for their finalization in a CR |D
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I'd love to use it tbh but I haven't had an opportunity.
I'd love to use it tbh but I haven't had an opportunity.
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
I love using it when sending dragons for a dom push. I don't have to wait for the person on the other end to add their contributions and confirm it like with CRs, I don't have to calculate totals, and I don't have to send a message. Faster, easier, and less stress or anxiety.
I love using it when sending dragons for a dom push. I don't have to wait for the person on the other end to add their contributions and confirm it like with CRs, I don't have to calculate totals, and I don't have to send a message. Faster, easier, and less stress or anxiety.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
1 2 3