Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does anyone use private auctions?
1 2 3
i don't see scenarios in which it would be good to use one. does anyone use them or did you, and why?
i don't see scenarios in which it would be good to use one. does anyone use them or did you, and why?
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
I don't. I just use crossroads to trade items and stuff...
I don't. I just use crossroads to trade items and stuff...

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
I've used it a few times before.
The biggest benefit of a private auction is that the items leave your hoard while they're up on the AH. That way you don't get issues like you do with Crossroads, where you may accidentally use or try on the item.

Also I like to help my irl best friend with her gene projects sometimes but she finds it hard to make Treasure. Since Light gets dom discounts a lot and I make like 200kT on a normal day, I'll buy her the gene and then sell it to her via a 7 day private auction that she can accept when she's made the money. Only for her though lol I wouldn't trust anyone else with this.
I've used it a few times before.
The biggest benefit of a private auction is that the items leave your hoard while they're up on the AH. That way you don't get issues like you do with Crossroads, where you may accidentally use or try on the item.

Also I like to help my irl best friend with her gene projects sometimes but she finds it hard to make Treasure. Since Light gets dom discounts a lot and I make like 200kT on a normal day, I'll buy her the gene and then sell it to her via a 7 day private auction that she can accept when she's made the money. Only for her though lol I wouldn't trust anyone else with this.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I mostly use it during dom pushes to sell dragons to people for raffles/buy threads and the like. Such as last week when Water was pushing for Wavecrest Saturnalia. I used it to sell a lot of dragons to people in their raffle thread. :3
I mostly use it during dom pushes to sell dragons to people for raffles/buy threads and the like. Such as last week when Water was pushing for Wavecrest Saturnalia. I used it to sell a lot of dragons to people in their raffle thread. :3
image.png
"If to feel pain is my fate, then I have just one thing to say: Here in my scar-covered heart, color will always exist!"
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
image.png
Dom/profit pushes and when I buy fodder from people on Discord or other chats. I really really like them, especially when I have to mass-send leveled fodder to others, because it doesn't require the back and forth confirmation of a CR.
Dom/profit pushes and when I buy fodder from people on Discord or other chats. I really really like them, especially when I have to mass-send leveled fodder to others, because it doesn't require the back and forth confirmation of a CR.
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
Public buy threads! It was wonderfully easy and the attendants preferred them since there's less record-keeping and therefore less work.
Public buy threads! It was wonderfully easy and the attendants preferred them since there's less record-keeping and therefore less work.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I prefer private auctions when dealing with public buy/raffles/mercenary orders ;w; it gives us time to receive (or the other to receive, if I'm the one sending), and much easier to keep track of profits :')
I prefer private auctions when dealing with public buy/raffles/mercenary orders ;w; it gives us time to receive (or the other to receive, if I'm the one sending), and much easier to keep track of profits :')
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
cr's require you to send, the other person to add and confirm, and then you to confirm while pa's just require you to send and the other person to confirm.
it's just easier if you're selling smth at a specific price to somebody else tbh
cr's require you to send, the other person to add and confirm, and then you to confirm while pa's just require you to send and the other person to confirm.
it's just easier if you're selling smth at a specific price to somebody else tbh
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
I do when someone asks me to hold a dragon
I do when someone asks me to hold a dragon
I use it to send dragons to people for Public Buys. I have social anxiety and it's a honestly a god send to be able to just quietly send dragons over with the private AH, haha.
I use it to send dragons to people for Public Buys. I have social anxiety and it's a honestly a god send to be able to just quietly send dragons over with the private AH, haha.
PJb908Z.png
1 2 3