Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how to make millions like the cool kids
1 2 3 4 5 6
@October
What about when I have millions and I can't take it out
@October
What about when I have millions and I can't take it out
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
Mmmmm boi (can't block 'buy' though but it's a smaller thing that's much less likely to catch my attention anyways) [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/804f/f/2017/114/2/c/boi_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-db6y71o.png[/img] [s]I wonder if i'll get suspended a day for doing this... Does this count as modifying the site? If so please do warn me and i'll revert everything[/s]
Mmmmm boi (can't block 'buy' though but it's a smaller thing that's much less likely to catch my attention anyways)

boi_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-db6y71o.png

I wonder if i'll get suspended a day for doing this... Does this count as modifying the site? If so please do warn me and i'll revert everything
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
HOW DO YOU UNDO THE ADBLOCK THO THEN IM IN
HOW DO YOU UNDO THE ADBLOCK THO THEN IM IN
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Boop all your familiars and max out your lucky streak every day while listening to music or podcasts is my strategy.
Boop all your familiars and max out your lucky streak every day while listening to music or podcasts is my strategy.
9ZmzY.gif
@catgame21234 Click the ABP icon in your browser, go to 'options', search for something along the lines of "add own filters" (i'm using the Dutch translation so I don't know what it looks like in English), it should be the second tab. There you can manually add filters, and select those that you want to remove.
@catgame21234 Click the ABP icon in your browser, go to 'options', search for something along the lines of "add own filters" (i'm using the Dutch translation so I don't know what it looks like in English), it should be the second tab. There you can manually add filters, and select those that you want to remove.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
if the point of the adblock thing is saving
whats the point of having the treasure/gems at all if you can't get it out again?
doesn't it basically render them null and void
if the point of the adblock thing is saving
whats the point of having the treasure/gems at all if you can't get it out again?
doesn't it basically render them null and void
@Pupz

You just undo the block when you have enough. Options>filters should be the place for most blockers where you can remove the block for that button.
@Pupz

You just undo the block when you have enough. Options>filters should be the place for most blockers where you can remove the block for that button.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Dislike most stuff you could buy? Maybe i am just weird but I am not interested in skins, art, having any more permas. Or maybe it's just a think about priorities. I want the ks stuff, so I am not putting money towards anything else. So it basically just sits in my vault and keep getting more and more.
Dislike most stuff you could buy? Maybe i am just weird but I am not interested in skins, art, having any more permas. Or maybe it's just a think about priorities. I want the ks stuff, so I am not putting money towards anything else. So it basically just sits in my vault and keep getting more and more.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
My secret is just to pretend I'm super rich and never impulse buy anything while simultaneously turning around and wasting all my savings on a dragon I'll probably get bored of and exalt in like a week and crying a little on the inside.
My secret is just to pretend I'm super rich and never impulse buy anything while simultaneously turning around and wasting all my savings on a dragon I'll probably get bored of and exalt in like a week and crying a little on the inside.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I want to know how fodder farms/flipping dragons/exalting lairs do it. I've heard people say they make like 200k per day - but how??? What's your method I want to do it too :c
I want to know how fodder farms/flipping dragons/exalting lairs do it. I've heard people say they make like 200k per day - but how??? What's your method I want to do it too :c
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6