Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how to make millions like the cool kids
1 2 3 4 5 6
I've gotten to the point where the only things I need or want are expensive...and i've always been kinda picky so saving is something I just do.
I've gotten to the point where the only things I need or want are expensive...and i've always been kinda picky so saving is something I just do.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@beatoriche
:')
sell skins, get dragoncash, shove it all in your vault
and then take it out and impulse-buy things
@beatoriche
:')
sell skins, get dragoncash, shove it all in your vault
and then take it out and impulse-buy things
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
I like to set goals and then turn those goals into limits.

For example, say my goal is to get 1,000,000T in the vault. As soon as I get there, I will not allow myself to go under even if I really, really want to buy something. And then I continuously sell fodder and gilded chests and rare familiars n' such.

That, and I stay faaar away from the auction house. Unless I'm selling stuff. :P
I like to set goals and then turn those goals into limits.

For example, say my goal is to get 1,000,000T in the vault. As soon as I get there, I will not allow myself to go under even if I really, really want to buy something. And then I continuously sell fodder and gilded chests and rare familiars n' such.

That, and I stay faaar away from the auction house. Unless I'm selling stuff. :P
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
Save everything in the vault and forget vaults exist.

And every time you reach like 10k, shove it straight to the vault. Even just 1k. All the money, goes to the vault. Make sure you always have 0 treasure and 0 gems at all times lmao.

Also, when big dom battles come up, sell fodder to them public buys, very very worth it.

And if you can do some stuff like writing, art, graphics, you can sell your services too!

And every time you reach like 10k, shove it straight to the vault. Even just 1k. All the money, goes to the vault. Make sure you always have 0 treasure and 0 gems at all times lmao.

Also, when big dom battles come up, sell fodder to them public buys, very very worth it.

And if you can do some stuff like writing, art, graphics, you can sell your services too!

8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
[quote name="Joydom" date=2017-04-23 18:36:03] Save everything in the vault and forget vaults exist. And every time you reach like 10k, shove it straight to the vault. Even just 1k. All the money, goes to the vault. Make sure you always have 0 treasure and 0 gems at all times lmao. [/quote] i used to do that but tbh I hate having weird numbers in my vault so now every time I get 25kt or 5 gems they get kicked to vault It gives me a reachable goal too - get to 25kt over and over as fast as possible, and then it's always so satisfying to put that 25kt (or multiple thereof) into vault
Joydom wrote on 2017-04-23:

i used to do that but tbh I hate having weird numbers in my vault so now every time I get 25kt or 5 gems they get kicked to vault

It gives me a reachable goal too - get to 25kt over and over as fast as possible, and then it's always so satisfying to put that 25kt (or multiple thereof) into vault
TTbPXX8.png
[quote name="VENNY" date=2017-04-23 18:31:03] I've gotten to the point where the only things I need or want are expensive...and i've always been kinda picky so saving is something I just do. [/quote] Same. Except lately I've spend a lot of my treasure and gems. I spend a lot here when I get sad so I don't spend all my money in real life. XD
VENNY wrote on 2017-04-23:
Same. Except lately I've spend a lot of my treasure and gems. I spend a lot here when I get sad so I don't spend all my money in real life. XD
@October
Your so evil oh god
If I wasn't always on mobile I WOULD DO THAT
Even though I'm very good at saving BUT still..
@October
Your so evil oh god
If I wasn't always on mobile I WOULD DO THAT
Even though I'm very good at saving BUT still..
I leave myself 20kt for daily use. Opening chests, keeping the cauldron busy and selling mats, especially before festivals, helps a lot. If you have a decent breeding pair, sell the babies. If you can do art, open a shop. Don't underprice yourself.
It's a slow process at times but it feels like when you make a mil in a day by just putting up stuff in the AH. ;D
I leave myself 20kt for daily use. Opening chests, keeping the cauldron busy and selling mats, especially before festivals, helps a lot. If you have a decent breeding pair, sell the babies. If you can do art, open a shop. Don't underprice yourself.
It's a slow process at times but it feels like when you make a mil in a day by just putting up stuff in the AH. ;D
shop_banner.png
[quote name="October" date=2017-04-23 17:41:54] @sleepgnostic yeah [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/bce7a11691b848b79d10bc03f80a4472.png[/img] [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/6a9b2c7d53ef4675a941ae8014c6875e.png[/img] [refresh here if one of them still shows up] [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/49940064357449ddb8182f11a1e106af.png[/img] tada [/quote] ...Dude [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/1b5f/f/2017/114/8/d/good_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-db6y6fp.png[/img] You can actually... do that... oh my Glade my eyes have been opened.[i] You think that if I block the Realm-wide auctions element, I won't be able to take a quick peek at random auctions anymore?[/i]
October wrote on 2017-04-23:
@sleepgnostic
yeah
bce7a11691b848b79d10bc03f80a4472.png
6a9b2c7d53ef4675a941ae8014c6875e.png
[refresh here if one of them still shows up]
49940064357449ddb8182f11a1e106af.png

tada

...Dude

good_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-db6y6fp.png

You can actually... do that... oh my Glade my eyes have been opened. You think that if I block the Realm-wide auctions element, I won't be able to take a quick peek at random auctions anymore?
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
idk I just don't buy things that aren't fodder or lairspace because both of these end up being good investments.
idk I just don't buy things that aren't fodder or lairspace because both of these end up being good investments.
1 2 3 4 5 6