Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so, throatarium
1 2 3 4 5
[font=Times New Roman][size=4][color=#0500AA]don't get me wrong, it's a really cool accent, but if you think about it the concept of it is... kind of creepy? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/5e136d159d683311a823cb389b778bac.png[/img] what even is that? is it connected to his body? are there actual fish in there? how does he eat? does the food go to his stomach or to the fish? how is he breathing? [i]is he even alive?[/i] so many lore possibilities...
don't get me wrong, it's a really cool accent, but if you think about it the concept of it is... kind of creepy?

5e136d159d683311a823cb389b778bac.png

what even is that? is it connected to his body? are there actual fish in there? how does he eat? does the food go to his stomach or to the fish? how is he breathing? is he even alive?

so many lore possibilities...
it's a bogsneak-shaped aquarium that only has water for the fish at the throat
obviously
obviously
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
[quote name="October" date=2017-04-23 16:32:59] it's a bogsneak-shaped aquarium that only has water for the fish at the throat obviously [/quote] So what's the rest of the aquarium for?
October wrote on 2017-04-23:
obviously

So what's the rest of the aquarium for?
PQznZys.png
the bogsneak is a fish tank, but only the throat shows the fish
the bogsneak is a fish tank, but only the throat shows the fish
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
[quote name="SariStar" date=2017-04-23 16:34:47] [quote name="October" date=2017-04-23 16:32:59] it's a bogsneak-shaped aquarium that only has water for the fish at the throat obviously [/quote] So what's the rest of the aquarium for? [/quote] More fishes in the future. It's a work-in-progress
SariStar wrote on 2017-04-23:
October wrote on 2017-04-23:
obviously

So what's the rest of the aquarium for?

More fishes in the future. It's a work-in-progress
It's a little too weird and niche for me. Good if you want some sort of crazy aqua robot, I guess.

Maybe it's not solid glass and is instead the same plastic texture as water weenies. And the fish aren't real, they're floaty toys in blue-dye water.
It's a little too weird and niche for me. Good if you want some sort of crazy aqua robot, I guess.

Maybe it's not solid glass and is instead the same plastic texture as water weenies. And the fish aren't real, they're floaty toys in blue-dye water.
ccDyspX.png
Because it has the metal bands at the top and bottom, it could also just be like a high-tec "invisible" collar that portrays an ocean scene.

Or, the water is more of like a concentration of phytoplankton into a gelatinous slurry that produces oxygen so the bogsneak no longer has to inhale, like an embedded scuba regulator. They'd need sunlight, so maybe the fish have a way of producing bioluminescence to power the phytoplankton's photosynthesis, creating a happy balanced ecosystem within the bogsneak's roomy neck.
Because it has the metal bands at the top and bottom, it could also just be like a high-tec "invisible" collar that portrays an ocean scene.

Or, the water is more of like a concentration of phytoplankton into a gelatinous slurry that produces oxygen so the bogsneak no longer has to inhale, like an embedded scuba regulator. They'd need sunlight, so maybe the fish have a way of producing bioluminescence to power the phytoplankton's photosynthesis, creating a happy balanced ecosystem within the bogsneak's roomy neck.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
Yeah, I think the artist who created it is hugely talented but it's definitely not my type of accent either.
Yeah, I think the artist who created it is hugely talented but it's definitely not my type of accent either.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
This is just how Bogsneaks catch food. They offer their prey a nice home and then eat them.
This is just how Bogsneaks catch food. They offer their prey a nice home and then eat them.
ctFAI4k.gif
[quote name="FrostPrince" date=2017-04-23 17:07:19] This is just how Bogsneaks catch food. They offer their prey a nice home and then eat them. [/quote] But Bogs eat only Plants and Meat?
FrostPrince wrote on 2017-04-23:

But Bogs eat only Plants and Meat?
PQznZys.png
1 2 3 4 5