Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trident Thoughts?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[quote name="FrozenBarioth" date=2017-04-23 07:23:21] [quote name="LtDarkDoom" date=2017-04-23 01:22:52] Water Flight = Zoras confirmed. [/quote] MIIIIIIIIIIIIIPHA FANDERG HERE I COME [/quote] OOOOH MY GOOOOOD EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO MAKE A MIPHA FANDRAGON BE RIGHT BACK GUYS
FrozenBarioth wrote on 2017-04-23:
LtDarkDoom wrote on 2017-04-23:
Water Flight = Zoras confirmed.

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIPHA FANDERG HERE I COME
OOOOH MY GOOOOOD
EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO MAKE A MIPHA FANDRAGON BE RIGHT BACK GUYS
9CxYF0H.png
this is my fave fest so once again it's time to fill my vault with sanddollars and get at least 25 of these beautiful things
this is my fave fest so once again it's time to fill my vault with sanddollars and get at least 25 of these beautiful things
Na5WGHa.png
Love me some weapons, so they'll do. Could do without the shoulder guard, though.
Love me some weapons, so they'll do. Could do without the shoulder guard, though.
uCR5SCW.png
Ack, I need like, a million!
Ack, I need like, a million!
I love it an need 11. It doesn't exactly match my dragons but I'm hoping for lots of new spear apparel after this.
I love it an need 11. It doesn't exactly match my dragons but I'm hoping for lots of new spear apparel after this.
60787410.png 57806280.png
they're nice, i'll take a few extras
they're nice, i'll take a few extras
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
I NEED IT. No really, my only water dragon Palmer would look wonderful with it and a full set of steelscale armor
I NEED IT. No really, my only water dragon Palmer would look wonderful with it and a full set of steelscale armor
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
Probably my favorite festival apparel so far. The shoulder guard is kind of awkward though...
Probably my favorite festival apparel so far. The shoulder guard is kind of awkward though...
*Insert something witty here*

WvEXipG.pngmlHpBMC.png
Wish it didn't have the shoulder guard (and that the straps didn't phase through the wings) but I love it. Absolutely perfect for my Lunafreya fandragon.
Wish it didn't have the shoulder guard (and that the straps didn't phase through the wings) but I love it. Absolutely perfect for my Lunafreya fandragon.
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
[quote name="LtDarkDoom" date=2017-04-23 01:22:52] Water Flight = Zoras confirmed. [/quote] YES Persobally, I love love love it!!! It doesn't match with older fest stuff, but I think the trident is closer to the aesthetic I imagine than some of the fest stuff from the previous two years. Water flighters are fierce and mysterious, not al about seashells and colorful coral reefs, and I think this apparel piece really gets that Plus it just looks really sleek and awesome
LtDarkDoom wrote on 2017-04-23:
Water Flight = Zoras confirmed.

YES

Persobally, I love love love it!!! It doesn't match with older fest stuff, but I think the trident is closer to the aesthetic I imagine than some of the fest stuff from the previous two years. Water flighters are fierce and mysterious, not al about seashells and colorful coral reefs, and I think this apparel piece really gets that

Plus it just looks really sleek and awesome
Lewyn_updated2.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12