Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trident Thoughts?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Yes need many on my dragons
Yes need many on my dragons
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
I REALLY wish that it did not have the seashells. I have a character who is a shadow elemental who carries one. Otherwise 1000%yes.
I REALLY wish that it did not have the seashells. I have a character who is a shadow elemental who carries one. Otherwise 1000%yes.
Tridents are linked to Poseidon, god of the sea, so it makes sense as Water apparel.

I like it, just not on my dragons. It's a nice addition. Water Flight never fails when it comes to apparel imo
Tridents are linked to Poseidon, god of the sea, so it makes sense as Water apparel.

I like it, just not on my dragons. It's a nice addition. Water Flight never fails when it comes to apparel imo
I love it

Better than the copypasted fishes from last year anyway lol
I love it

Better than the copypasted fishes from last year anyway lol
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
I need 9 million
I need 9 million
boIu4p9.png
It's wonderful and pointy.
It's wonderful and pointy.
tumblr_inline_o3yucuamjg1snuovk_500.gif
Looks super cool- now I have more weapons for my army of dragons. Not a fan of the shell randomly stuck on there though, kind of disrupts the professional diving weapon look.
Looks super cool- now I have more weapons for my army of dragons. Not a fan of the shell randomly stuck on there though, kind of disrupts the professional diving weapon look.
Either it's Kaien Shiba or Finnick Odair!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Either it's Kaien Shiba or Finnick Odair!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
im giving everybody in my lair one
im giving everybody in my lair one
xulc4O8.png
[quote name="LtDarkDoom" date=2017-04-23 01:22:52] Water Flight = Zoras confirmed. [/quote] MIIIIIIIIIIIIIPHA FANDERG HERE I COME
LtDarkDoom wrote on 2017-04-23:
Water Flight = Zoras confirmed.

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIPHA FANDERG HERE I COME
xulc4O8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12