Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | That One Enemy
1 2 3 4 5
I hate the entire Scorched Forest [item=Extinguished Jackalope] especially him stop dodging
I hate the entire Scorched Forest
Extinguished Jackalope especially him
stop dodging
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
three maren defenders happliy decided to dodge all the eliminates i threw at them and ate all my breath
didn't even bother scratching them to death, just refreshed
three maren defenders happliy decided to dodge all the eliminates i threw at them and ate all my breath
didn't even bother scratching them to death, just refreshed
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[item=ancient fungus] Oh my god. You're a MUSHROOM. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE LEGS. [i]STOP DODGING.[/i]
Ancient Fungus
Oh my god. You're a MUSHROOM. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE LEGS. STOP DODGING.
waterfull.png
Psy-Effing-Worms
Psy-Effing-Worms
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
right now, everyone who aren't water or neutral, keep appearing with no other water or neutral enemies, AND dodge my eliminates. just
let them sit
in pure lava
until they're gone
(even if they don't dodge eliminates, they should still boil in lava. i need SANDDOLLARS.)
right now, everyone who aren't water or neutral, keep appearing with no other water or neutral enemies, AND dodge my eliminates. just
let them sit
in pure lava
until they're gone
(even if they don't dodge eliminates, they should still boil in lava. i need SANDDOLLARS.)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="TootzyTFM" date=2017-04-24 01:32:14] I hate the entire Scorched Forest [item=Extinguished Jackalope] especially him stop dodging [/quote] I honest to god despise this thing it dodges so often and will absolutely slay your little dorky party since it moves at 9999 rpm
TootzyTFM wrote on 2017-04-24:
I hate the entire Scorched Forest
Extinguished Jackalope especially him
stop dodging

I honest to god despise this thing
it dodges so often and will absolutely slay your little dorky party since it moves at 9999 rpm
xEyhnVi.gif
1 2 3 4 5