Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | That One Enemy
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Sinfony" date=2017-04-23 14:27:49] [item=brilliant psywurm] you and your 1398 crit [/quote] Yes these. One minute I have loads of health. Then one of these guys gets a turn and suddenly I'm dead.
Sinfony wrote on 2017-04-23:
Brilliant Psywurm
you and your 1398 crit

Yes these. One minute I have loads of health. Then one of these guys gets a turn and suddenly I'm dead.
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@arourallis [img]http://i.imgur.com/TxXexyV.png[/img]
@arourallis

TxXexyV.png
2nw2yif.jpg0ewFuuh.png9X6Ea51.pngG4sZIm1.png2nw2yif.jpg
@GoldenFlight

That is EXACTLY what those lil hekkers are thinking I JUST KNOW IT. You can see it in their cold, soulless eyes.

And WHY ARE THERE FIRE CRABS.
@GoldenFlight

That is EXACTLY what those lil hekkers are thinking I JUST KNOW IT. You can see it in their cold, soulless eyes.

And WHY ARE THERE FIRE CRABS.
tumblr_inline_nl86qpmGJL1r9ywrd.png
Everything that shouldn't realistically able to dodge keeps dodging for me. Especially mushrooms.
Everything that shouldn't realistically able to dodge keeps dodging for me. Especially mushrooms.
[quote name="Kairo" date=2017-04-22 12:13:19] podids that's all i have to say [/quote] them and the toridaes they have something personal against me
Kairo wrote on 2017-04-22:
podids
that's all i have to say
them and the toridaes

they have something personal against me
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
people seem to hate the brilliant psywurm but what about the regular one [item=Psywurm] they 2 fast
people seem to hate the brilliant psywurm but what about the regular one

Psywurm

they 2 fast
+0 FR Time | deviantart | tumblr | furaffinity
click pikachu for pfq 5Z6T6dD.png WKy2xKA.png click lion for lioden
[quote name="Xionahri" date=2017-04-23 21:15:55] Everything that shouldn't realistically able to dodge keeps dodging for me. Especially mushrooms. [/quote] Oh Oh my GOD THOSE MUSHROOMS make me SO mad any time I see them. Before I got lent a coli trainer when I was new, I was in the forgotten caves for like, ever. And these stupid mushrooms dodge wayyyy too much for something planted in the ground. I literally have war flashbacks when I see them. #Shooken
Xionahri wrote on 2017-04-23:
Oh
Oh my GOD
THOSE MUSHROOMS make me SO mad any time I see them. Before I got lent a coli trainer when I was new, I was in the forgotten caves for like, ever. And these stupid mushrooms dodge wayyyy too much for something planted in the ground. I literally have war flashbacks when I see them. #Shooken
Normally I cry over Podids, today I cry over the Gulls in Redrock.
Normally I cry over Podids, today I cry over the Gulls in Redrock.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
[item=Searing Jackalope] Screw this guy.
Searing Jackalope Screw this guy.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
When I used to have an all plague team, I had one particular enemy that had me just give up when it showed in the mire: [item=brilliant psywurm] They have it all. They [i]dodge[/i], they [i]crit[/i] and they were very effective against my dragons. Oh and the best? They take scratch + Elim to kill. Yeah. Fun.
When I used to have an all plague team, I had one particular enemy that had me just give up when it showed in the mire:
Brilliant Psywurm

They have it all. They dodge, they crit and they were very effective against my dragons. Oh and the best? They take scratch + Elim to kill. Yeah. Fun.
shop_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5