Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | That One Enemy
1 2 3 4 5
Lol I almost had a heart attack the first time one of those draco-liches showed up. WHAT ARE THEY???
Lol I almost had a heart attack the first time one of those draco-liches showed up. WHAT ARE THEY???
tumblr_inline_nl86qpmGJL1r9ywrd.png
Well, I'm sure lots of folks are grinding in Redrock, time for a callout post. [item=Maren Defender] [item=Maren Spearmaiden] [item=Murkbottom Gull] [item=Tradewinds Gull] STOP DODGING YOU SLIPPERY EELS
Well, I'm sure lots of folks are grinding in Redrock, time for a callout post.

Maren Defender Maren Spearmaiden Murkbottom Gull Tradewinds Gull

STOP DODGING YOU SLIPPERY EELS
tumblr_inline_nl86qpmGJL1r9ywrd.png
[item=Amber gulper] These things and their neutral counterparts drive me uP THE WALL. With my dragons, they can't be taken out in a single Eliminate, but unlike every other enemy (besides bosses) in the Crystal Pools, I can't take them out with a Shred and three Scratches, either. And they DODGE EVERYTHING! *screech*
Amber Gulper
These things and their neutral counterparts drive me uP THE WALL. With my dragons, they can't be taken out in a single Eliminate, but unlike every other enemy (besides bosses) in the Crystal Pools, I can't take them out with a Shred and three Scratches, either. And they DODGE EVERYTHING! *screech*
mGBJ0tP.png
I mean at least the brightly-colored pufferfish drop a Swipp item. What do Toridae do? Nothing, that's what. I also have a "special" place in my heart for these guys... [item=bamboo phytocat] These stupid bamboo-butts are the fastest, strongest things in the Woodland Path. Their food drop is a plant, which I could always do with less of, thanks. The only thing they accomplish is killing Pinkerlocke dragons. Of course a Phytocat is better than pretty much anything in the Scorched Forest, what with all the Nature dragons I'm dealing with over here...
I mean at least the brightly-colored pufferfish drop a Swipp item.
What do Toridae do? Nothing, that's what.

I also have a "special" place in my heart for these guys...
Bamboo Phytocat
These stupid bamboo-butts are the fastest, strongest things in the Woodland Path. Their food drop is a plant, which I could always do with less of, thanks. The only thing they accomplish is killing Pinkerlocke dragons. Of course a Phytocat is better than pretty much anything in the Scorched Forest, what with all the Nature dragons I'm dealing with over here...
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
H a i n u.

I don't go to the venue where they lurk any more, but I remember when I was levelling my coli team and was forced to go there all the time as I hacked my way up through the levels, and I got stuck there for ages, and those horrible dogs!! Ruining my day every darned time I went to the coli! Dodging! Flippin' scratching my Guardian to pieces and ruining my streak!

I got so angry.

Everyone loves Hainu, they're all, "Ohh, they're so cute and fat and doggy!" and I just. No. I hate them. They are shadespawn.

D<
H a i n u.

I don't go to the venue where they lurk any more, but I remember when I was levelling my coli team and was forced to go there all the time as I hacked my way up through the levels, and I got stuck there for ages, and those horrible dogs!! Ruining my day every darned time I went to the coli! Dodging! Flippin' scratching my Guardian to pieces and ruining my streak!

I got so angry.

Everyone loves Hainu, they're all, "Ohh, they're so cute and fat and doggy!" and I just. No. I hate them. They are shadespawn.

D<
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[item=Murkbottom Gull] IM THROWING YOU IN THE POT
Murkbottom Gull

IM THROWING YOU IN THE POT
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
[item=brilliant psywurm] you and your 1398 crit
Brilliant Psywurm
you and your 1398 crit
qesQFkT.gif
Honestly I love the familiar version of like, every enemy ever. But when I'm fighting them...

Especially the Gale and Umbra wolves in the Bamboo falls. They're EVIL. I'm doing the Long Drop Coli challenge and am in the Falls currently, and they appear all the frickin' time. They also dodge an awful lot and appear mostly when my dergs are low on health but I decided to continue anyways. And when they come in packs of four... ugh.

I also never want to see a jackalope again, because when I was hunting Wintermane Bowmen so I could get their beef jerky (I needed it for Crim) those things appeared six times in a row, in packs of three each. What is the chance of that even happening?!
Honestly I love the familiar version of like, every enemy ever. But when I'm fighting them...

Especially the Gale and Umbra wolves in the Bamboo falls. They're EVIL. I'm doing the Long Drop Coli challenge and am in the Falls currently, and they appear all the frickin' time. They also dodge an awful lot and appear mostly when my dergs are low on health but I decided to continue anyways. And when they come in packs of four... ugh.

I also never want to see a jackalope again, because when I was hunting Wintermane Bowmen so I could get their beef jerky (I needed it for Crim) those things appeared six times in a row, in packs of three each. What is the chance of that even happening?!
Please ping me if you find yourself in need of my attention. If not, chances are I'm not going to be aware that I have a response. Enjoy the rest of your hopefully lovely day c:
[item=Infestation Hound][item=Wraith Hound] STOP DODGING YOU MUTTS. For the festival it would be really nice if the [item=Murkbottom Gull][item=Tradewinds Gull] and [item=Dainty Wavehopper] stopped showing up, my god. Especially since the Wavehopper's fam drop is still glitched as far as I know : I
Infestation Hound Wraith Hound

STOP DODGING YOU MUTTS.

For the festival it would be really nice if the Murkbottom Gull Tradewinds Gull and Dainty Wavehopper stopped showing up, my god. Especially since the Wavehopper's fam drop is still glitched as far as I know : I
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[quote name="ShadmeTheAngel" date=2017-04-23 13:30:15] [item=Amber gulper] These things and their neutral counterparts drive me uP THE WALL. With my dragons, they can't be taken out in a single Eliminate, but unlike every other enemy (besides bosses) in the Crystal Pools, I can't take them out with a Shred and three Scratches, either. And they DODGE EVERYTHING! *screech* [/quote] These things, and the harpies in the CP need to burn in *Insert Religious Hell of Choice*
ShadmeTheAngel wrote on 2017-04-23:
Amber Gulper
These things and their neutral counterparts drive me uP THE WALL. With my dragons, they can't be taken out in a single Eliminate, but unlike every other enemy (besides bosses) in the Crystal Pools, I can't take them out with a Shred and three Scratches, either. And they DODGE EVERYTHING! *screech*
These things, and the harpies in the CP need to burn in *Insert Religious Hell of Choice*
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
1 2 3 4 5