Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Light Sprites?
1 2 3 4
I'd say anywhere from 35kg-40kg. Anything above or below this is odd, and if lower I'd try to snag it before someone else does.

If you have a talent like art or writing, it may be easier to get the sprite that way (Which is what I did!) Either way, I wish you good luck!
I'd say anywhere from 35kg-40kg. Anything above or below this is odd, and if lower I'd try to snag it before someone else does.

If you have a talent like art or writing, it may be easier to get the sprite that way (Which is what I did!) Either way, I wish you good luck!

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
It's gotta be at least 12
It's gotta be at least 12
Normally the sprites cost your soul, but some are even higher than that.
Normally the sprites cost your soul, but some are even higher than that.
I always subscribe to my threads, but not to other people's.

I also like roleplaying.
If only 'pain that you joined during the festival and were too dumb to realize they were only available a few days, and I was also too dumb to realize the price would go beserk in years to come' was currency. I could totally afford one, then.
It's also way too bad nobody really wants items for them. I suppose I could quit being lazy and sell those items for gems and then buy a light sprite, but . . . effort. Best of luck.
If only 'pain that you joined during the festival and were too dumb to realize they were only available a few days, and I was also too dumb to realize the price would go beserk in years to come' was currency. I could totally afford one, then.
It's also way too bad nobody really wants items for them. I suppose I could quit being lazy and sell those items for gems and then buy a light sprite, but . . . effort. Best of luck.
r63jyAi.png
A saw one a month or two for 32kg, which is a bit of a steal
A saw one a month or two for 32kg, which is a bit of a steal
My sister got hers for 240kT. I thought that was too expensive and inflated.

Someone bring back my DeLorean.
My sister got hers for 240kT. I thought that was too expensive and inflated.

Someone bring back my DeLorean.
leuke-plaatjes-animaties-draakjes-786173942.gif
How would one even get 38000 gems? It's $100 to buy 11500.
How would one even get 38000 gems? It's $100 to buy 11500.
m87ieVe.png
@Atariel

So much coli, sniping in the MP and for those with the talent, art. Oh, and not spending on all the other neat stuff along the way.
@Atariel

So much coli, sniping in the MP and for those with the talent, art. Oh, and not spending on all the other neat stuff along the way.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
Oh. Wow. I really have to respect people who worked so hard got one after the festival, especially recently. Not to put down the people who got one during the festival or anything.
Well, thanks for answering. ^-^
@Nightwind
Oh. Wow. I really have to respect people who worked so hard got one after the festival, especially recently. Not to put down the people who got one during the festival or anything.
Well, thanks for answering. ^-^
m87ieVe.png
@Atariel

Hunt bosses in the Golem Workshop. I've gotten three Stone Borers total - kept one, swapped the second for a Delver, and sold the third for 13kg. Get lucky with a few of those, and boom, Light Sprite :)
@Atariel

Hunt bosses in the Golem Workshop. I've gotten three Stone Borers total - kept one, swapped the second for a Delver, and sold the third for 13kg. Get lucky with a few of those, and boom, Light Sprite :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
1 2 3 4