Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Triskele Hub [New]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47
@hanelli

I don't have a google account. So what should I do?
@hanelli

I don't have a google account. So what should I do?
deitydoll_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf47x.gif
@Piglette
Just tag me (or TigerGirl) and we'll update the sheet for you ^^
@Piglette
Just tag me (or TigerGirl) and we'll update the sheet for you ^^
@AlonaKnight

A huge welcome to our newest Lightning nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

Please let @Hanelli or myself know if you have any questions!
@AlonaKnight

A huge welcome to our newest Lightning nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

JETQcvF.png
@OceanSpray, @Watercolorss

A huge welcome to our newest Ice nesters! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

@OceanSpray, @Watercolorss

A huge welcome to our newest Ice nesters! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

JETQcvF.png
@Hanelli - Can we get OceanSpray and Watercolorss added to the Ice nesters? I just noticed they weren't listed yet.
@Hanelli - Can we get OceanSpray and Watercolorss added to the Ice nesters? I just noticed they weren't listed yet.
JETQcvF.png
@TigerGirl
Ayy whoops, I'll add once I'm off mobile! Currently stuck in a rainstorm-induced traffic jam orz
@TigerGirl
Ayy whoops, I'll add once I'm off mobile! Currently stuck in a rainstorm-induced traffic jam orz
@avianAnnihilator, @nennathriel

A huge welcome to our newest Wind nesters! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

@avianAnnihilator, @nennathriel

A huge welcome to our newest Wind nesters! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

JETQcvF.png
@jc836

A huge welcome to our newest Earth nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

@jc836

A huge welcome to our newest Earth nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

JETQcvF.png
@Iralla @Xanox @somanystars @ShimmerCharm
@Darkdragonfiend @LiNaan @scullywaifu @jc836
@TigerGirl @LucisAbsentia @Boltninja75 @IceRose
@Jaena @scifex @OceanSpray @Watercolorss
@Amorah @KatieLou @Blauw @Mewdream
@DarksoulDragon @Hanelli @owlseeingeye @AlonaKnight
@StevonnieDrifts @Kenia153 @SirenMoons @Piglette
@TerrorZone @Pyrrhia @1nfestation @MDarkness
@Kyomu @RaizaKins @ToxicE @biqua
@Shipwreck @Cerellia @SilverLanayru @pingu
@Amut @Astori @avianAnnihilator @nennathriel

Hey there everyone, sorry to bother you!

This seemed like the easiest way to go through everyone for an activity check - all I need is a quick response of any sort to let me know you're still here and still would like to be a nester. Ping or no ping, I'm subscribed to the thread. I'll go ahead and close this on Sept 27th, giving everyone a week and a half to respond. In case of vacations, I'll peak in on clans before closing this to see if people have posted about an absence and can excuse them until they return.

Thanks for your time folks!
@Iralla @Xanox @somanystars @ShimmerCharm
@Darkdragonfiend @LiNaan @scullywaifu @jc836
@TigerGirl @LucisAbsentia @Boltninja75 @IceRose
@Jaena @scifex @OceanSpray @Watercolorss
@Amorah @KatieLou @Blauw @Mewdream
@DarksoulDragon @Hanelli @owlseeingeye @AlonaKnight
@StevonnieDrifts @Kenia153 @SirenMoons @Piglette
@TerrorZone @Pyrrhia @1nfestation @MDarkness
@Kyomu @RaizaKins @ToxicE @biqua
@Shipwreck @Cerellia @SilverLanayru @pingu
@Amut @Astori @avianAnnihilator @nennathriel

Hey there everyone, sorry to bother you!

This seemed like the easiest way to go through everyone for an activity check - all I need is a quick response of any sort to let me know you're still here and still would like to be a nester. Ping or no ping, I'm subscribed to the thread. I'll go ahead and close this on Sept 27th, giving everyone a week and a half to respond. In case of vacations, I'll peak in on clans before closing this to see if people have posted about an absence and can excuse them until they return.

Thanks for your time folks!
JETQcvF.png
I'm here !
I'm here !
Gsc8y3C.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47