Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Triskele Hub [New]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@Hanelli
Sent a pm with my google account ^-^
@Hanelli
Sent a pm with my google account ^-^
FR+9
@Hanelli
I have switched flights, you may remove me from the nature rentals
@Hanelli
I have switched flights, you may remove me from the nature rentals
@Hanelli

What are the requirements to be a nester with Triskele? I usually keep my nests full ('m always breeding fodder) but I time them so I hatch exactly one nest per day, so I would have a free nest the day after I'm pinged, at the latest. Would this be ok?
@Hanelli

What are the requirements to be a nester with Triskele? I usually keep my nests full ('m always breeding fodder) but I time them so I hatch exactly one nest per day, so I would have a free nest the day after I'm pinged, at the latest. Would this be ok?
ngw7WrY.png
@Hanelli

I think it's time for me to be removed from the rental list. I've been losing interest in FR in general and am not always able to log in every day now. It's been a good run :)
@Hanelli

I think it's time for me to be removed from the rental list. I've been losing interest in FR in general and am not always able to log in every day now. It's been a good run :)
eC9kqty.png
@MDarkness

A huge welcome to our newest Plague nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

Please let @Hanelli or myself know if you have any questions!
@MDarkness

A huge welcome to our newest Plague nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

JETQcvF.png
@SirenMoons

A huge welcome to our newest Nature nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

@SirenMoons

A huge welcome to our newest Nature nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

JETQcvF.png
This isn't urgent, but are the banners/buttons going to be fixed anytime soon? I heard there's something going on with Photobucket...
This isn't urgent, but are the banners/buttons going to be fixed anytime soon? I heard there's something going on with Photobucket...
Gsc8y3C.png
@Piglette

@Piglette

JETQcvF.png
@LiNaan
Whoops. X'D

Thankfully I have come in contact with the original creator of the images, and I shall be updating them soon! (Later, when I am not on crap data)
@LiNaan
Whoops. X'D

Thankfully I have come in contact with the original creator of the images, and I shall be updating them soon! (Later, when I am not on crap data)
@Hanelli - alright nice!! I just wondered haha. A lot of banners and things got messed up by the new Photobucket policy
@Hanelli - alright nice!! I just wondered haha. A lot of banners and things got messed up by the new Photobucket policy
Gsc8y3C.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47