Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Triskele Hub [New]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@scifex, @LiNaan

A huge welcome to our newest Ice and Earth nesters, respectively! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

Please let @Hanelli or myself know if you have any questions!
@scifex, @LiNaan

A huge welcome to our newest Ice and Earth nesters, respectively! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

JETQcvF.png
@Hanelli
I'm about to head on a month-long trip so I'd like to go on a temporary hiatus with Triskele if that's all right! I'll still be online some days but I'm worried about missing too many incubations since I'll be on the road a lot and in a completely different timezone, and I don't want to subject my renters to that confusion. ^_^;
I'll be back on July 18th and can resume renting then!
@Hanelli
I'm about to head on a month-long trip so I'd like to go on a temporary hiatus with Triskele if that's all right! I'll still be online some days but I'm worried about missing too many incubations since I'll be on the road a lot and in a completely different timezone, and I don't want to subject my renters to that confusion. ^_^;
I'll be back on July 18th and can resume renting then!
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu
Thanks for letting us know! Will mark you down as On hiatus until you return.
@pingu
Thanks for letting us know! Will mark you down as On hiatus until you return.
@Hanelli @TigerGIrl Hello, I noticed I haven't been added to the list yet and it's been a couple days... :P
@Hanelli @TigerGIrl Hello, I noticed I haven't been added to the list yet and it's been a couple days... :P
Gsc8y3C.png
@Hanelli @TigerGIrl
Sometime next week I will be switching to light flight. I won't be able to take any more nature renters. Not sure if i can help in light but I think you might be full there. Just wanted to let you know of the pending change.
@Hanelli @TigerGIrl
Sometime next week I will be switching to light flight. I won't be able to take any more nature renters. Not sure if i can help in light but I think you might be full there. Just wanted to let you know of the pending change.
@Gwendolyn - Best of luck to you then! I can keep you on my list of reserves for if something in Light flight does open up, if you're interested?
@Gwendolyn - Best of luck to you then! I can keep you on my list of reserves for if something in Light flight does open up, if you're interested?
JETQcvF.png
@TigerGIrl
Sure sounds good
@TigerGIrl
Sure sounds good
@scullywaifu

A huge welcome to our newest Earth nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

@scullywaifu

A huge welcome to our newest Earth nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

JETQcvF.png
@Gwendolyn
Let us know when you move so I can make room on the Nature list, okay? ouo
@Gwendolyn
Let us know when you move so I can make room on the Nature list, okay? ouo
@Kenia153

A huge welcome to our newest Nature nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

@Kenia153

A huge welcome to our newest Nature nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

JETQcvF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47