Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Triskele Hub [New]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@Hanelli

My lair's pretty full at the moment. I'll make some room by the end of the day.
@Hanelli

My lair's pretty full at the moment. I'll make some room by the end of the day.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Hanelli
My lair has been pretty full lately. I'm still trying to clear it out a bit ;v;
@Hanelli
My lair has been pretty full lately. I'm still trying to clear it out a bit ;v;
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Hanelli @TigerGirl

I know you guys are busy, but I want to add a customer into the spreadsheet as soon as possible... Can you please give me a permission for editing? I already asked for it, but I have no permission yet... Sorry to trouble you, I'm a patient person, I just don't want to forget to add him. ^^
@Hanelli @TigerGirl

I know you guys are busy, but I want to add a customer into the spreadsheet as soon as possible... Can you please give me a permission for editing? I already asked for it, but I have no permission yet... Sorry to trouble you, I'm a patient person, I just don't want to forget to add him. ^^
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
@Jufnaty
Access sent! Sorry, was at work
@Jufnaty
Access sent! Sorry, was at work
@Hanelli Thanks! And no problem, sorry for bothering you with it. ^^
@Hanelli Thanks! And no problem, sorry for bothering you with it. ^^
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
@somanystars

A huge welcome to our newest Arcane nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

Please let @Hanelli or myself know if you have any questions!
@somanystars

A huge welcome to our newest Arcane nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

JETQcvF.png
@Boltninja75

A huge welcome to our newest Fire nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

@Boltninja75

A huge welcome to our newest Fire nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

JETQcvF.png
@Hanelli Hey I can't edit the spreadsheet for some reason, it's only got 'view' options for me, any chance you could fix that please? :)
@Hanelli Hey I can't edit the spreadsheet for some reason, it's only got 'view' options for me, any chance you could fix that please? :)
FGEF3ML.png
@somanystars
Have you sent me a PM with your GMail address? :p

That's how I can grant you access to the spreadsheet
@somanystars
Have you sent me a PM with your GMail address? :p

That's how I can grant you access to the spreadsheet
@Hanelli I did a few days ago, and you actually replied to it haha. Should I send another?
@Hanelli I did a few days ago, and you actually replied to it haha. Should I send another?
FGEF3ML.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47