Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My whole life is a liee
1 2
So today I just realized that Gembond scrolls are 200000 treasure and not 2000000
So today I just realized that Gembond scrolls are 200000 treasure and not 2000000
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime

I always used to think Gembond was a gem gene because of the name. Until I bought a dragon with it to breed with one of my Thylacine females, got frustrated because Gembond kept showing up, and finally looked at a rarity index.
@CelestialPrime

I always used to think Gembond was a gem gene because of the name. Until I bought a dragon with it to breed with one of my Thylacine females, got frustrated because Gembond kept showing up, and finally looked at a rarity index.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
wait its

oh dear lord you're right

what is life
wait its

oh dear lord you're right

what is life
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
I used to think the same thing, until about a month-ish ago
I used to think the same thing, until about a month-ish ago
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
Almost 3 years on and I still keep forgetting it's a treasure gene, not a gem gene. -_-
Almost 3 years on and I still keep forgetting it's a treasure gene, not a gem gene. -_-
QshEzdX.pngw7zrq5X.pngjaogUTu.pnggebx48s.pngx5veEfA.pngh8GgOlC.pngUcwFP0q.png
EDUCkz6.png
[quote name="Lara8" date=2017-03-22 21:00:31] I always used to think Gembond was a gem gene because of the name. Until I bought a dragon with it to breed with one of my Thylacine females, got frustrated because Gembond kept showing up, and finally looked at a rarity index. [/quote] I THOUGHT IT WAS A GEM GENE ALTHO I KNEW ITS NOT RARE????
Lara8 wrote on 2017-03-22:
I THOUGHT
IT WAS
A GEM GENE
ALTHO I KNEW ITS NOT RARE????
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
gembond is a treasure gene

what
gembond is a treasure gene

what
Sam | He/Him | Artist
Find me on deviantart at RatDogGod!
ImLwTCX.png
hail the voidwaker
They should make a treasurebond gene for gems. Its literally just coins glued to your dragon.
They should make a treasurebond gene for gems. Its literally just coins glued to your dragon.
QQnBZuq.gif
[quote name="acheronta" date=2017-03-23 07:30:45] They should make a treasurebond gene for gems. Its literally just coins glued to your dragon. [/quote] oml yes
acheronta wrote on 2017-03-23:
oml yes
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
[quote name="acheronta" date=2017-03-23 07:30:45] They should make a treasurebond gene for gems. Its literally just coins glued to your dragon. [/quote] Yes. Do it.
acheronta wrote on 2017-03-23:
Yes. Do it.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
1 2