Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Am I the only one who does this?
So as a student with all advanced classes, I get tons and tons of homework. So what I do to balance my work and fr is this:
When I'm in the coli, I complete two fights, do a problem, and the two fights, etc.
While Ah sniping, I pretty much refresh every 5 minutes to check if anything shows up cheap.
While mp sniping, I do a problem, then I snipe a single item, do a problem, etc.

I probably am as it would be quite distracting for people who can't multitask very well.
So as a student with all advanced classes, I get tons and tons of homework. So what I do to balance my work and fr is this:
When I'm in the coli, I complete two fights, do a problem, and the two fights, etc.
While Ah sniping, I pretty much refresh every 5 minutes to check if anything shows up cheap.
While mp sniping, I do a problem, then I snipe a single item, do a problem, etc.

I probably am as it would be quite distracting for people who can't multitask very well.
Sort of, actually, just not with homework at all! I've mp sniped and coli'd together before. Just coli, stop whenever it's close to restocking time, check the mp to see if it stocks, go back to coli'ing, rinse and repeat.
Sort of, actually, just not with homework at all! I've mp sniped and coli'd together before. Just coli, stop whenever it's close to restocking time, check the mp to see if it stocks, go back to coli'ing, rinse and repeat.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I do this with sniping :D

I was built to multitask, and the marketplace having a predictable stock system (chance every 5 mins) is great for me.
I do this with sniping :D

I was built to multitask, and the marketplace having a predictable stock system (chance every 5 mins) is great for me.