Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh no
1 2
@Starongie

yeah.. I was annoyed at the ending too.. the book ends completely differently. also better. they should have followed that ending.
@Starongie

yeah.. I was annoyed at the ending too.. the book ends completely differently. also better. they should have followed that ending.
iXNOttm.gif
@Starongie Yup, and ugh I'm gonna love every second of writing it! Big, huge yachts, I'd imagine a large, main one and two side ships that store stuff like food and money, each with their own sorta shield protecting against debri and containing oxygen. Again though, how does one write a nuzlocke without the sacrifice part...
@Starongie Yup, and ugh I'm gonna love every second of writing it! Big, huge yachts, I'd imagine a large, main one and two side ships that store stuff like food and money, each with their own sorta shield protecting against debri and containing oxygen. Again though, how does one write a nuzlocke without the sacrifice part...
dQT1EzU.gif
@lotuscandy i love this. what keeps them protected? is it a magic shield? a magnetic field? a biosphere?

hmm. maybe instead of death, the dragon that should have died just ends up in the infirmary, in a space coma? over exposure to radiation? becomes a hallucination that affects another dragon that should have died? space disease & madness would always be a fun way to fake kill off a character.

do you have any ideas for why they'd be going to space? on a mission, or a trip? a gathering reconissance?
@lotuscandy i love this. what keeps them protected? is it a magic shield? a magnetic field? a biosphere?

hmm. maybe instead of death, the dragon that should have died just ends up in the infirmary, in a space coma? over exposure to radiation? becomes a hallucination that affects another dragon that should have died? space disease & madness would always be a fun way to fake kill off a character.

do you have any ideas for why they'd be going to space? on a mission, or a trip? a gathering reconissance?
cottonee.gifjoltik.gif
@Starongie Oooh! I actually might just do what the Mist Jam's doing with the little Wind sprite.

I may just do research for the shield since creating a atmosphere with the perfect living conditions is more or less impossible, but we're talking dragons with magic here... heh.

Maybe... An extremely infectious disease coming from the wyrmwound, infected with shadow magic, is travelling at a slow rate towards the Mirrorlight Promenade. Since everyone's too loyal to Lightma to leave, they make the most irrational decision: To go to space!
@Starongie Oooh! I actually might just do what the Mist Jam's doing with the little Wind sprite.

I may just do research for the shield since creating a atmosphere with the perfect living conditions is more or less impossible, but we're talking dragons with magic here... heh.

Maybe... An extremely infectious disease coming from the wyrmwound, infected with shadow magic, is travelling at a slow rate towards the Mirrorlight Promenade. Since everyone's too loyal to Lightma to leave, they make the most irrational decision: To go to space!
dQT1EzU.gif
Aristocratic aliens
Aristocratic aliens
Sam | He/Him | Artist
Find me on deviantart at RatDogGod!
ImLwTCX.png
hail the voidwaker
1 2