Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh no
1 2
I want to rewrite all my lore again and dunk spacey stuff like star maps and things in but I am so lazy I just c a n t.

Send help/alternatives/help me mix space with aristocratic bloodlines.
I want to rewrite all my lore again and dunk spacey stuff like star maps and things in but I am so lazy I just c a n t.

Send help/alternatives/help me mix space with aristocratic bloodlines.
dQT1EzU.gif
astronauts! have astronauts! or um, aristrocrats like posh stuff like... ships? & telescopes! maybe it's currently in style to be interested in the stars! a great story teller that talks about the constellations. or a fashion designer who makes beautiful apparel based off the night sky and it's all anyone's been talking about.

i'm honestly so bad at what aristrocrats would like, but anything expensive and a current fad sounds like the stereotype
astronauts! have astronauts! or um, aristrocrats like posh stuff like... ships? & telescopes! maybe it's currently in style to be interested in the stars! a great story teller that talks about the constellations. or a fashion designer who makes beautiful apparel based off the night sky and it's all anyone's been talking about.

i'm honestly so bad at what aristrocrats would like, but anything expensive and a current fad sounds like the stereotype
cottonee.gifjoltik.gif
[quote name="Starongie" date=2017-03-22 19:56:07] astronauts! have astronauts! or um, aristrocrats like posh stuff like... ships? & telescopes! maybe it's currently in style to be interested in the stars! a great story teller that talks about the constellations. or a fashion designer who makes beautiful apparel based off the night sky. [/quote] consider: Aristonauts
Starongie wrote on 2017-03-22:
astronauts! have astronauts! or um, aristrocrats like posh stuff like... ships? & telescopes! maybe it's currently in style to be interested in the stars! a great story teller that talks about the constellations. or a fashion designer who makes beautiful apparel based off the night sky.

consider: Aristonauts
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
@LotusCandy watch Gankutsuou. [img]https://nefariousreviews.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/gankutsuou-featured.jpg[/img] this one. It's the Count of Monte Cristo as a space opera. It should give you some ideas.
@LotusCandy

watch Gankutsuou.

gankutsuou-featured.jpg

this one. It's the Count of Monte Cristo as a space opera. It should give you some ideas.
iXNOttm.gif
@CheeseBurger @Starongie

I'm honestly sold by the whole Aristonauts. Only problem is.. spaceship 101 please.

I'm also thinking of incorporating dancers since silk being expensive and everyone being an aristocrat, it'd work well on the entertainment scale.
@CheeseBurger @Starongie

I'm honestly sold by the whole Aristonauts. Only problem is.. spaceship 101 please.

I'm also thinking of incorporating dancers since silk being expensive and everyone being an aristocrat, it'd work well on the entertainment scale.
dQT1EzU.gif
@LotusCandy

Consider this. Gankutsuou has Mardi Gras on the moon, and space yachts rich people cruise around in when bored.
@LotusCandy

Consider this. Gankutsuou has Mardi Gras on the moon, and space yachts rich people cruise around in when bored.
iXNOttm.gif
@tehcoffeezombie LOOOL, i've actually watched that anime years ago! the art style was hella original, and the basically moving colors. it was a ride.

@lotuscandy @cheeseburger ooh, those two words blend together too perfectly. it's destiny! written in the stars, in fact.
@tehcoffeezombie LOOOL, i've actually watched that anime years ago! the art style was hella original, and the basically moving colors. it was a ride.

@lotuscandy @cheeseburger ooh, those two words blend together too perfectly. it's destiny! written in the stars, in fact.
cottonee.gifjoltik.gif
Welp, I'm sold for aristonauts with dancers. Space here I come!!!

I really want to do like a nuzlocke type thing for thing, like the whole building of the space yacht and launch.
Welp, I'm sold for aristonauts with dancers. Space here I come!!!

I really want to do like a nuzlocke type thing for thing, like the whole building of the space yacht and launch.
dQT1EzU.gif
@Starongie

awesome. XD I saw it in like.. 2010 I think? It was really well done (and weird), but I hated some of the patterns. The Count's hair was always amazing, but like.. Alfred? iirc? his clothes always sucked.
@Starongie

awesome. XD I saw it in like.. 2010 I think? It was really well done (and weird), but I hated some of the patterns. The Count's hair was always amazing, but like.. Alfred? iirc? his clothes always sucked.
iXNOttm.gif
@lotuscandy the dancers can act out stories of the constellations! (that way you can make up your own star mythology!)

ooooh. so you are going to take a page out of space monto cristo with the yachts! i'd love to read a nuzlocke for this. i can imagine figuring out the story behind building would be fun. (you can have a collab with a lightening/arcane clan or dragon)

@tehcoffeezombie some of the character designs were such a hit or miss with me. i can hardly remember most of it, but it stands to be the most uniquely animated show i've ever seen. (& i think i was really ****** off at the counts final life decision)
@lotuscandy the dancers can act out stories of the constellations! (that way you can make up your own star mythology!)

ooooh. so you are going to take a page out of space monto cristo with the yachts! i'd love to read a nuzlocke for this. i can imagine figuring out the story behind building would be fun. (you can have a collab with a lightening/arcane clan or dragon)

@tehcoffeezombie some of the character designs were such a hit or miss with me. i can hardly remember most of it, but it stands to be the most uniquely animated show i've ever seen. (& i think i was really ****** off at the counts final life decision)
cottonee.gifjoltik.gif
1 2