Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Gods Are Dead
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
For April Fools every god should just become a dessert. Not like it would change anything. Not like any of them would prove their existence here.
For April Fools every god should just become a dessert. Not like it would change anything. Not like any of them would prove their existence here.
iXNOttm.gif
Heck to the deities and apple pie! This may be very nice to my lore if I can think up something...
Heck to the deities and apple pie! This may be very nice to my lore if I can think up something...
dQT1EzU.gif
I pick the Coffee god over the Pie god
I'm punished every morning if I don't worship the coffee god (by of course drinking multiple cups of coffee)
I pick the Coffee god over the Pie god
I'm punished every morning if I don't worship the coffee god (by of course drinking multiple cups of coffee)
No pie worshipping. Worship...I dunno, one of those "famous" dragons. The couriers maybe for delivering all our stuff?
No pie worshipping. Worship...I dunno, one of those "famous" dragons. The couriers maybe for delivering all our stuff?
Vniov4Q_d.jpg zdfOwv8.png2YFg8Im.png
[quote name="@VermilionCourt" date=2017-03-22 16:59:09] [quote name="tehcoffeezombie" date=2017-03-22 16:46:43] @/FloatingInSpace [s]yes I know all that but still.[/s] Join the apple pie cult with the rest of us. [img]http://images-gmi-pmc.edge-generalmills.com/81c3db76-7b6c-4f05-a846-6cee464de772.jpg[/img] Pie will never let us down. [/quote] pie will never give us up pie will never let us down pie will never run around and dessert us [/quote] ....squints at u did u just
@VermilionCourt wrote on 2017-03-22:
tehcoffeezombie wrote on 2017-03-22:
@/FloatingInSpace yes I know all that but still.

Join the apple pie cult with the rest of us.

81c3db76-7b6c-4f05-a846-6cee464de772.jpg

Pie will never let us down.
pie will never give us up
pie will never let us down
pie will never run around and dessert us
....squints at u
did u just
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@Dravrei

I hate to be the bringer of ill tidings.. but... The couriers .. are now deposed. The new AH ... it ruined them. They shall no longer be sending us messages as of old. I am sorry for your loss.

@Discordiaa

tbh same. But no one says you need to be monotheist. You can worship coffee as well as pie. I know I also love coffee very much, or it would not be part of my username. :3
@Dravrei

I hate to be the bringer of ill tidings.. but... The couriers .. are now deposed. The new AH ... it ruined them. They shall no longer be sending us messages as of old. I am sorry for your loss.

@Discordiaa

tbh same. But no one says you need to be monotheist. You can worship coffee as well as pie. I know I also love coffee very much, or it would not be part of my username. :3
iXNOttm.gif
@tehcoffeezombie

cactuses seem to hold up pretty well you could always use one of those
@tehcoffeezombie

cactuses seem to hold up pretty well you could always use one of those
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
worship the gods in my lair instead

@tehcoffeezombie

alas, the couriers aren't dead! they still get dispatched whenever you buy something besides a dragon off the AH ^^
worship the gods in my lair instead

@tehcoffeezombie

alas, the couriers aren't dead! they still get dispatched whenever you buy something besides a dragon off the AH ^^
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
join the tea flight

we have jimmy
join the tea flight

we have jimmy
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
@Sivan
.. oh, I see now. XD I was referring to the pm stuff. But I hadn't gotten anything but fodder dragons, and had only sold stuff, so I thought they were perma gone. Glad to be wrong. (Also, are your deities tasty? if they are not tasty, would they talk to me, if I asked them a thing?)

@Dravrei ^

@ChillInAForest

But cacti are not tasty foods. :< Cacti also don't talk. Even if you can tell if they are alive or dead... and visit them.. but if they don't talk and aren't delicious.. :<
@Sivan
.. oh, I see now. XD I was referring to the pm stuff. But I hadn't gotten anything but fodder dragons, and had only sold stuff, so I thought they were perma gone. Glad to be wrong. (Also, are your deities tasty? if they are not tasty, would they talk to me, if I asked them a thing?)

@Dravrei ^

@ChillInAForest

But cacti are not tasty foods. :< Cacti also don't talk. Even if you can tell if they are alive or dead... and visit them.. but if they don't talk and aren't delicious.. :<
iXNOttm.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11