Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you use as a cone of shame
1 2 3 4
Someone I've seen, uses windbound plumages as 1 egg shame.. it looks like "stinky feet"

Idk, but it makes me laugh
Someone I've seen, uses windbound plumages as 1 egg shame.. it looks like "stinky feet"

Idk, but it makes me laugh
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
[b]The Sweaters of Shame[/b] [item=Astonishing Sweater] [item=Glorious Sweater] [item=Marvelous Sweater] [item=Stupendous Sweater] [item=Wondrous Sweater]
The Sweaters of Shame

Astonishing Sweater Glorious Sweater Marvelous Sweater Stupendous Sweater Wondrous Sweater
9kcPMa2.gif
Maybe not specific items in particular, but making them look silly/ridiculous overall, maybe use some not so good layering or something xD
Maybe not specific items in particular, but making them look silly/ridiculous overall, maybe use some not so good layering or something xD
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
the tunic of shame
the tunic of shame
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
WING WRAPS

You give me bad nests, you get your wings sliced through via apparel that doesn't work.
WING WRAPS

You give me bad nests, you get your wings sliced through via apparel that doesn't work.
He/Him/His - Somber - FR+3 - Ping me if I'm needed
...I need four cones of shame for my flambebe pairs. They both only gave me one egg. Jerks.
...I need four cones of shame for my flambebe pairs. They both only gave me one egg. Jerks.
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
Those one eggg nest shame accents.
Those one eggg nest shame accents.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
Making them look silly in general. Usually accomplished by a rogue mask, those face-paint masks, and sometimes a badly-layered goofy hat like the Nomad's Turban or something.
Making them look silly in general. Usually accomplished by a rogue mask, those face-paint masks, and sometimes a badly-layered goofy hat like the Nomad's Turban or something.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
that accent that says "i had one egg"
that accent that says "i had one egg"
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
Tunic of shame.
Tunic of shame.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 3 4