Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least Popular Colour on FR (RESULTS)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
Coral for sure.

@Celes

I'd also love a ping for the results! c:
Coral for sure.

@Celes

I'd also love a ping for the results! c:
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I'm not sure if this counts, but...
I actually don't have a least favorite color. Well, maybe the likes of colors like Radioactive for being so saturated that it strains the eyes, but other than that there's actually no color I personally dislike. I do have criticism about two colors though...
...Fire and Carrot.
Like, those two colors look so much alike (one is only a slightly lighter shade than the other) that it feels like one of them is basically redundant. There may be other colors though but I feel too lazy to check XD
I'm not sure if this counts, but...
I actually don't have a least favorite color. Well, maybe the likes of colors like Radioactive for being so saturated that it strains the eyes, but other than that there's actually no color I personally dislike. I do have criticism about two colors though...
...Fire and Carrot.
Like, those two colors look so much alike (one is only a slightly lighter shade than the other) that it feels like one of them is basically redundant. There may be other colors though but I feel too lazy to check XD
Brick..... Just, no.

Also, can I get a ping please?
Brick..... Just, no.

Also, can I get a ping please?
aJtAs7H.gif
I had to chose just one so Murk gets my vote. Honestly, I don't care for half of the green family!
I had to chose just one so Murk gets my vote. Honestly, I don't care for half of the green family!
Some dark pinks, yellows, or greens are nasty, but I'm gonna go with copper.
Some dark pinks, yellows, or greens are nasty, but I'm gonna go with copper.
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
Tomato, Thistle and Platinum. Ugh.
Tomato, Thistle and Platinum. Ugh.
I would love a ping!
I would love a ping!
LIo8D8G.gif
SPRING. Ugh, I HATE the fact that two of my dragons have it as a tert.
SPRING. Ugh, I HATE the fact that two of my dragons have it as a tert.
ace-aro-gif_50.gifhcEMeRe.pngHd0tSsj.pngearthshaker2_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t2k.png
Ultramarine It ruins any dragon, even triples
Ultramarine It ruins any dragon, even triples
extra-wing-left.png9PfTMVf.pngextra-wing-right.png
I'd like a ping for the results, but I'm not taking the poll because I think I have some sort of brain disorder that prevents me from recognizing ugly. I have favorite colors, but I just can't bring myself to hate any of them. Really looking forward to the results, though.
I'd like a ping for the results, but I'm not taking the poll because I think I have some sort of brain disorder that prevents me from recognizing ugly. I have favorite colors, but I just can't bring myself to hate any of them. Really looking forward to the results, though.
kDetLAz.pngOne fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish.5utJSlY.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23