Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least Popular Colour on FR (RESULTS)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
I'm choosing Clay for a petty reason: this was the secondary my random progen ended up with when I first scattered him after the expansion. I used to think I was OK at scrying pretty genes for messy color combos, but I totally failed to make the Clay work :D

There are, in fact, several colors in the new wheel that look so anticlimactic to me (AND straight-up ugly in Petals/Poison/Skink, to add insult to injury) that I can't even remember their names. If it wasn't for that scattering incident, I'd have a hard time choosing just one.

I don't hate any of the original 67 colors - there is, at the very least, some hidden beauty in each of them. Thistle Cryface, for example <3

@Celes would you ping me for results, please? Thank you for making this <3
I'm choosing Clay for a petty reason: this was the secondary my random progen ended up with when I first scattered him after the expansion. I used to think I was OK at scrying pretty genes for messy color combos, but I totally failed to make the Clay work :D

There are, in fact, several colors in the new wheel that look so anticlimactic to me (AND straight-up ugly in Petals/Poison/Skink, to add insult to injury) that I can't even remember their names. If it wasn't for that scattering incident, I'd have a hard time choosing just one.

I don't hate any of the original 67 colors - there is, at the very least, some hidden beauty in each of them. Thistle Cryface, for example <3

@Celes would you ping me for results, please? Thank you for making this <3
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
Violet makes me sad, I would love to see the results!
Violet makes me sad, I would love to see the results!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@Celes Took the survey. Hunter for me; I don't like that dark, drab green. May I be pinged for the results, please? :D
@Celes Took the survey. Hunter for me; I don't like that dark, drab green. May I be pinged for the results, please? :D
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Bloodfluke It did?!
@Bloodfluke It did?!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Could I be added to the pinglist?

My least favorite is tarnish, it's in the middle of the brown range, but it's...not brown.
Could I be added to the pinglist?

My least favorite is tarnish, it's in the middle of the brown range, but it's...not brown.
29-BDCFFE-D218-4-E4-E-BB29-905799-B62147.pngxMU1mPR.png_____________________________________XxGLrQl.png
my least fave right now is mulberry, it's gross. ping me for results!
my least fave right now is mulberry, it's gross. ping me for results!
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
I would love a ping, please. the change totally messed up the black ranges, which tend to look brownish. Yuck.
I would love a ping, please. the change totally messed up the black ranges, which tend to look brownish. Yuck.
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
Can i be pinged? I consider beige very horrible if honest.
Can i be pinged? I consider beige very horrible if honest.
ElderlyGivingDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif
*Takes the poll and shudders*

CORAL
*Takes the poll and shudders*

CORAL
@Sopheroo I hated Coral then, and I still hate it now, WHAT DO I WIN. :D
@Sopheroo I hated Coral then, and I still hate it now, WHAT DO I WIN. :D
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23