Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [MJ] 2017 Mistral Jamboree Hub
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@Panderz is there a foddart pinglist? I'd love to be added if so! If not, no worries! I can keep an eye out for when it's okay to post :D
@Panderz is there a foddart pinglist? I'd love to be added if so! If not, no worries! I can keep an eye out for when it's okay to post :D
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
@Panderz
can I be on the ping list for the next part of the story?
@Panderz
can I be on the ping list for the next part of the story?
@Panderz Please add me to the pinglist. These look great!
@Panderz Please add me to the pinglist. These look great!
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
@Knightess
Foddart starts the same day our push does! So Sunday~
@Knightess
Foddart starts the same day our push does! So Sunday~
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
Day 3 - Stormy Weather
By @Toothless

Lightning’s territory was expansive and interesting. No matter where Tempest flew, she found herself incredibly curious about her surroundings. She scribbled furiously as she flew from spire to spire, admiring the network of cables and machinery that powered many cities. Even the Carrion Canyon awed her, though she was careful not to get too close.

It was at the Tempest Spire that the Wind Sprite felt the happiest. Sure, Stormcatcher was shouting an awful lot and Lightning dragons flooded the area, but the bizarre mashup of mechanics and storms made her feel at home. The wind whirled around her, all gusts and warmth and probably stronger than what was normal for this area. She reveled in it!.

Tempest was about to fill in more of the map, after weighing down the corners so it didn’t fly away, when a shiny silver Ridgeback ran up to her, his face worried. “Excuse me, you’re part of the Windsinger’s entourage, yes?”

“Sure am! The name’s Tempest. What’s the problem?”

The Ridgeback seemed relieved. “It’s wonderful that you’re here. I’m Tungsten, and we have a bit of an issue with the Spire. You see, it needs repairs, but no one can fly up there to fix it because the storm’s gone completely haywire.” A sigh. “It was just an experiment we did, but now the Boss is angry and everyone is worried. Goes to show that you don’t mess around with a weather machine.” Tungsten huffed and looked hopefully at the Sprite.

Tempest smiled, trying to hold in a laugh. A weather machine, huh? “Oh sure, it won’t take long. Let me work my magic and you’ll be back to normal operations in a second!” With that, she shot up into the air, skillfully dodging lightning strikes and twirling on the powerful winds. Though the storm’s extra muscle was dragon-created rather than natural, Tempest had a great time in the wild skies. It reminded her of the Windsinger when he was playing with the dom winds. At the Spire’s peak, Tempest held her arms out, muttering a spell under her breath. It took a moment for it to work, but after repeating the incantation three times, she felt the winds fade to normal levels.

Tungsten greeted her when she finally touched land again. “You did it! Many thanks! Now hopefully we can get the Boss to accept our apology for messing up.” He sounded doubtful, his teeth worried at his lip. “Who knows? Again, thank you, Tempest. You’re a hero!”

The Wind Sprite blushed and chuckled. “I’m not so sure about that, but it was no problem. I need to head off now, but maybe I’ll see you around?”

“Count on it!” The Ridgeback gave her a salute and ran off, presumably back to work.

Tempest looked at the map, finding another clue: ‘The trench runs deep where the oracles call home.

Pinglist:
@KyloRen @HowlingGale @casuallySleepy @Hinumi @Lundlaeva @Quinineer @Ribbons @Eialyne @Poisonedpaper @elfmoss @dragonlady1803
Day 3 - Stormy Weather
By @Toothless

Lightning’s territory was expansive and interesting. No matter where Tempest flew, she found herself incredibly curious about her surroundings. She scribbled furiously as she flew from spire to spire, admiring the network of cables and machinery that powered many cities. Even the Carrion Canyon awed her, though she was careful not to get too close.

It was at the Tempest Spire that the Wind Sprite felt the happiest. Sure, Stormcatcher was shouting an awful lot and Lightning dragons flooded the area, but the bizarre mashup of mechanics and storms made her feel at home. The wind whirled around her, all gusts and warmth and probably stronger than what was normal for this area. She reveled in it!.

Tempest was about to fill in more of the map, after weighing down the corners so it didn’t fly away, when a shiny silver Ridgeback ran up to her, his face worried. “Excuse me, you’re part of the Windsinger’s entourage, yes?”

“Sure am! The name’s Tempest. What’s the problem?”

The Ridgeback seemed relieved. “It’s wonderful that you’re here. I’m Tungsten, and we have a bit of an issue with the Spire. You see, it needs repairs, but no one can fly up there to fix it because the storm’s gone completely haywire.” A sigh. “It was just an experiment we did, but now the Boss is angry and everyone is worried. Goes to show that you don’t mess around with a weather machine.” Tungsten huffed and looked hopefully at the Sprite.

Tempest smiled, trying to hold in a laugh. A weather machine, huh? “Oh sure, it won’t take long. Let me work my magic and you’ll be back to normal operations in a second!” With that, she shot up into the air, skillfully dodging lightning strikes and twirling on the powerful winds. Though the storm’s extra muscle was dragon-created rather than natural, Tempest had a great time in the wild skies. It reminded her of the Windsinger when he was playing with the dom winds. At the Spire’s peak, Tempest held her arms out, muttering a spell under her breath. It took a moment for it to work, but after repeating the incantation three times, she felt the winds fade to normal levels.

Tungsten greeted her when she finally touched land again. “You did it! Many thanks! Now hopefully we can get the Boss to accept our apology for messing up.” He sounded doubtful, his teeth worried at his lip. “Who knows? Again, thank you, Tempest. You’re a hero!”

The Wind Sprite blushed and chuckled. “I’m not so sure about that, but it was no problem. I need to head off now, but maybe I’ll see you around?”

“Count on it!” The Ridgeback gave her a salute and ran off, presumably back to work.

Tempest looked at the map, finding another clue: ‘The trench runs deep where the oracles call home.

Pinglist:
@KyloRen @HowlingGale @casuallySleepy @Hinumi @Lundlaeva @Quinineer @Ribbons @Eialyne @Poisonedpaper @elfmoss @dragonlady1803
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Panderz

I'd like to be on the story pinglist too, please!
@Panderz

I'd like to be on the story pinglist too, please!
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
@Panderz may I be on the tempest travel pinglist?
@Panderz may I be on the tempest travel pinglist?
boIu4p9.png
Day 4 - Nets Be Friends or Fish Are Friends, Not Trash Cans
By @/Toothless

Upon approaching the Sea of a Thousand Currents, Tempest knew she had a problem. “How am I supposed to take my map under the water without ruining it?” Of course, she didn’t get an answer. In front of her, the tide rolled in, crashing against the beach and splashing Tempest’s feet. Sure, the map was enchanted, but she wasn’t sure if that meant it was impervious to water damage. To test, she flicked a bit of water onto a small area of the map. She flinched when it connected, but was pleased to find that the water dripped off harmlessly, not leaving a mark. Her satchel, however, was leather and would not fare well under the ocean nor would her quill. Tempest would have to fill in the map from memory.

Accepting the challenge, she dropped the satchel on a dry part of the beach before creating an air bubble around her head so she could breathe. She jumped into the water with a cheerful yell and propelled herself beneath the ocean surface.

Every part of the Sea of a Thousand Currents was more gorgeous than the last. Even the trench caught her interest, though she stayed away from it, not wanting to disturb the local deity. One thing made her unhappy - floating around were bits of litter and debris caught on sea creatures and the underwater plant life. Didn't anyone clean up around here? Irritated, Tempest started collecting the litter and sticking it in a secondary air bubble she’d take to the surface with her so she could dispose of the garbage properly. It was a shame that such a lovely ocean could still suffer from careless dragons. The Tidelord would be so upset!

While finagling some netting off of a large-toothed fish, a Kelp Tender floated up, watching Tempest as she worked.

“Hello, there,” Tempest greeted the local with a smile as she unknotted part of the net. The fish wriggled unhappily.

The Kelp Tender let out a sort of keen which Tempest assumed to be a greeting. It stared at her, eyes gleaming and face passive. It was hard to tell what the creature wanted, but it didn’t seem aggressive or unwelcoming, so Tempest kept her focus on the struggling fish. After another couple minutes, the fish was freed from the net and darted off. Sighing, Tempest tossed the ruined net into the bubble of trash. The Kelp Tender bobbed noiselessly beside her and nudged her side, presenting its flipper to her. On it, another tangled net.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry. Here, let me get that off you!” Tempest was quick to get the net off due to the familiar’s cooperative nature. Into the bubble went the net and Tempest patted the Kelp Tender on the side. “You’re free now, little friend! Take care of yourself, okay?”

The Kelp Tender keened again and swam away, leaving Tempest grinning and pulling her map out. On it, more words appeared and Tempest knew that it was time to leave the comfort of the ocean. ‘A land where the Shade still lingers, hiding secrets that darken Her name.

Pinglist:
@KyloRen @HowlingGale @casuallySleepy @Hinumi @Lundlaeva @Quinineer @Ribbons @Eialyne @Poisonedpaper @elfmoss @dragonlady1803 @PiecesOSky @lunusdragoness
Day 4 - Nets Be Friends or Fish Are Friends, Not Trash Cans
By @/Toothless

Upon approaching the Sea of a Thousand Currents, Tempest knew she had a problem. “How am I supposed to take my map under the water without ruining it?” Of course, she didn’t get an answer. In front of her, the tide rolled in, crashing against the beach and splashing Tempest’s feet. Sure, the map was enchanted, but she wasn’t sure if that meant it was impervious to water damage. To test, she flicked a bit of water onto a small area of the map. She flinched when it connected, but was pleased to find that the water dripped off harmlessly, not leaving a mark. Her satchel, however, was leather and would not fare well under the ocean nor would her quill. Tempest would have to fill in the map from memory.

Accepting the challenge, she dropped the satchel on a dry part of the beach before creating an air bubble around her head so she could breathe. She jumped into the water with a cheerful yell and propelled herself beneath the ocean surface.

Every part of the Sea of a Thousand Currents was more gorgeous than the last. Even the trench caught her interest, though she stayed away from it, not wanting to disturb the local deity. One thing made her unhappy - floating around were bits of litter and debris caught on sea creatures and the underwater plant life. Didn't anyone clean up around here? Irritated, Tempest started collecting the litter and sticking it in a secondary air bubble she’d take to the surface with her so she could dispose of the garbage properly. It was a shame that such a lovely ocean could still suffer from careless dragons. The Tidelord would be so upset!

While finagling some netting off of a large-toothed fish, a Kelp Tender floated up, watching Tempest as she worked.

“Hello, there,” Tempest greeted the local with a smile as she unknotted part of the net. The fish wriggled unhappily.

The Kelp Tender let out a sort of keen which Tempest assumed to be a greeting. It stared at her, eyes gleaming and face passive. It was hard to tell what the creature wanted, but it didn’t seem aggressive or unwelcoming, so Tempest kept her focus on the struggling fish. After another couple minutes, the fish was freed from the net and darted off. Sighing, Tempest tossed the ruined net into the bubble of trash. The Kelp Tender bobbed noiselessly beside her and nudged her side, presenting its flipper to her. On it, another tangled net.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry. Here, let me get that off you!” Tempest was quick to get the net off due to the familiar’s cooperative nature. Into the bubble went the net and Tempest patted the Kelp Tender on the side. “You’re free now, little friend! Take care of yourself, okay?”

The Kelp Tender keened again and swam away, leaving Tempest grinning and pulling her map out. On it, more words appeared and Tempest knew that it was time to leave the comfort of the ocean. ‘A land where the Shade still lingers, hiding secrets that darken Her name.

Pinglist:
@KyloRen @HowlingGale @casuallySleepy @Hinumi @Lundlaeva @Quinineer @Ribbons @Eialyne @Poisonedpaper @elfmoss @dragonlady1803 @PiecesOSky @lunusdragoness
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Panderz Can I please be added to the ping list for your wonderful sounding games? Also will you be pushing starting Sunday? I see you have an oof raffle, if so I will start training now . Thanks so much.
@Panderz Can I please be added to the ping list for your wonderful sounding games? Also will you be pushing starting Sunday? I see you have an oof raffle, if so I will start training now . Thanks so much.
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
@Panderz Can I be added to the pinglist, please?
@Panderz Can I be added to the pinglist, please?
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14