Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [MJ] 2017 Mistral Jamboree Hub
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Panderz

So excited! >w< I'd like to be on the story pinglist, and the event one as well (even if I likely won't have a chance to participate in more than one or two ^^;; )
@Panderz

So excited! >w< I'd like to be on the story pinglist, and the event one as well (even if I likely won't have a chance to participate in more than one or two ^^;; )
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
done~
done~
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Panderz

Add me to the events pinglist, please! :)
@Panderz

Add me to the events pinglist, please! :)
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@Panderz may i too, be on the pinglist?
@Panderz may i too, be on the pinglist?
cottonee.gifjoltik.gif
got ya in~
got ya in~
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
Day 2 - Happily Unsticking A Fiendcat
By @Toothless

Map and satchel at her side, Tempest was confident about her task. She’d taken a moment to sit down and sketch out the geography of the Ashfall Waste on the map when she heard a sad, but incredibly loud, roar nearby. Tempest finished the drawing quickly, stashed the map in her satchel, and flew towards the sound..

It didn’t take long to find the upside down Flamerest Fiendcat struggling to pull itself out of an inactive vent. Its back legs kicked as it roared again. Tempest shivered at the sound, but quickly found herself jumping in to help.

“Hang on! Let me pull you out!” she called to the Fiendcat whose front half was shoved so thoroughly into the vent that Tempest wasn’t sure she had the strength to yank the poor thing out. She reached around the feline’s middle and flapped her wings as hard as she could, hoping the extra lift would give her just enough oomph. The Fiendcat roared again, and its back legs pushed up on the scorched earth.

“Almost…. there!” Tempest shouted, straining just a bit more.

With an audible pop, the Fiendcat rocketed from out of the vent, sending them both flying back to land in a pile on top of each other.

“Whoa there!” Tempest laughed as she hoisted herself up. “You all right?”

The Fiendcat seemed dizzy for a moment before purring an affirmative. It licked at its paw before rubbing its face to clean off the dust and soot.

“Can you talk?” asked Tempest.

The Fiendcat shook its head, the flames around its neck flickering up into the air.

“Well that’s okay. I’m glad I heard your cries. Were you hunting out here and ended up pouncing on the vent?” At the feline’s affirmation, Tempest chuckled. “Well, be careful, okay? Don’t want you getting stuck in one of those forever!”

Tempest took the map and a quill out of her satchel, ready to fill in the area she found the Fiendcat in, when she noticed different writing in the same blank corner as before. It said: ‘Follow the bones to the farm of spires. Please do not trip on the cables.

“Looks like I’ve gotta run. See you around!” She leaped up into the air, waving to the Fiendcat who tilted its head as it watched her leave.

“Prrrp?”

Story pings
@HowlingGale @casuallySleepy @Hinumi @Lundlaeva @Quinineer @Ribbons @Eialyne
Day 2 - Happily Unsticking A Fiendcat
By @Toothless

Map and satchel at her side, Tempest was confident about her task. She’d taken a moment to sit down and sketch out the geography of the Ashfall Waste on the map when she heard a sad, but incredibly loud, roar nearby. Tempest finished the drawing quickly, stashed the map in her satchel, and flew towards the sound..

It didn’t take long to find the upside down Flamerest Fiendcat struggling to pull itself out of an inactive vent. Its back legs kicked as it roared again. Tempest shivered at the sound, but quickly found herself jumping in to help.

“Hang on! Let me pull you out!” she called to the Fiendcat whose front half was shoved so thoroughly into the vent that Tempest wasn’t sure she had the strength to yank the poor thing out. She reached around the feline’s middle and flapped her wings as hard as she could, hoping the extra lift would give her just enough oomph. The Fiendcat roared again, and its back legs pushed up on the scorched earth.

“Almost…. there!” Tempest shouted, straining just a bit more.

With an audible pop, the Fiendcat rocketed from out of the vent, sending them both flying back to land in a pile on top of each other.

“Whoa there!” Tempest laughed as she hoisted herself up. “You all right?”

The Fiendcat seemed dizzy for a moment before purring an affirmative. It licked at its paw before rubbing its face to clean off the dust and soot.

“Can you talk?” asked Tempest.

The Fiendcat shook its head, the flames around its neck flickering up into the air.

“Well that’s okay. I’m glad I heard your cries. Were you hunting out here and ended up pouncing on the vent?” At the feline’s affirmation, Tempest chuckled. “Well, be careful, okay? Don’t want you getting stuck in one of those forever!”

Tempest took the map and a quill out of her satchel, ready to fill in the area she found the Fiendcat in, when she noticed different writing in the same blank corner as before. It said: ‘Follow the bones to the farm of spires. Please do not trip on the cables.

“Looks like I’ve gotta run. See you around!” She leaped up into the air, waving to the Fiendcat who tilted its head as it watched her leave.

“Prrrp?”

Story pings
@HowlingGale @casuallySleepy @Hinumi @Lundlaeva @Quinineer @Ribbons @Eialyne
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
Ooooooh, I know where she's going next >D Go Tempest!
Ooooooh, I know where she's going next >D Go Tempest!
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@Panderz I'd love to be on the ping list for the story and events! This MistJam is going to be a great one, I'm sure <3
@Panderz I'd love to be on the ping list for the story and events! This MistJam is going to be a great one, I'm sure <3
Mz9FfKs.png
@Panderz looks awesome! could you please put me on the story and event pinglists? thank you ♥
@Panderz looks awesome! could you please put me on the story and event pinglists? thank you ♥
extra1.png
avery • 28 • they/she • bio codes
@Panderz let me know when the story contest thread is set up I'm interested in that
@Panderz let me know when the story contest thread is set up I'm interested in that
boIu4p9.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14