Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Pi dragon~ [born 3/9 23:02 FR]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150
[img]http://blog.sarahha.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Evans-Pi-1.png[/img] ____________________________________________________________________________ Hello! I'm sure many of you remember the massive following of ID number 30000000 that was about a month ago...~ Special ID number 31415926, the 'Pi' dragon is soon coming up. Here's the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12qBvN_eRNQ2_qAQ8-X5f5_QlYFdCR1S-dwTWL8fJsvw/edit?usp=sharing]spreadsheet[/url] that I'm planning on updating infrequently. It seems like it's going to stay on average around 17-18 births per minute, then ramp up to some unknown speed near predicted birth time. PS: If anyone wants to contribute, they can find the 'next' ID that's about to be born and post it here, so I can supplement the spreadsheet I have [quote=Pinglist for updates] @pixelSpiral @October @hazy @JulietOfMayfair @Frysa @MoonEclispe @IceCap @TheHeroicOne @qwigoqwaga @Zaelium @Hurricanesong @SilverPhoenix @DragonWarrior333 @RoarofTime @Sleeps @RainbowVeins @Dreamnorn @arashiyama @HalfMoonTheWolf @UniqueZephlyn @Shinyumbreon @GrumpyCatlover @Windshear @Aishea @Katargo @DarkPitGuard @playerpichu @ilimati @Renmei @Cerastes @Hexephra @Thesarcasticfox @Gwinna @Emmy182 @Sootfeather @ChocolateFrog @ExpectInsanity @porl @SariStar @Geckoe @Karrikut @Addmon @Novoluvaga @casuallySleepy @Gedhyr @FrozenBarioth @annathequeen @Spewpa @mekakucitypkmn @hometown @Lichtdrache @Lunamore @Polyhymnia @Ziek @TheMoiety @QueenCobra @KitsuneChaos @Mnemosyne @Levesque @LibraryWhale @unidra @CapnNero @Leucine @Aralas @SilverGravity @QueenSugar @Kipiekie @JaranMarcel @MakotoNaegi @Letsdrawwonder @StormDragon21 @Phenix @SilentWings @Pippypip20 @Bluetadamore @Hidd3nstare @TrustRae @Leon @heartcrusher1 @Knuckle @Barb @Kirby7277 @Thiedo @Boston @Gwilanna @Firedawn @Alliud @Kindly @alrydae @ZannaDragon @Sap88 @limeypie @Pupz @NorthernSkies @Spiderbee @LCice @o0cosmiclatte0o @PrinceLithuania @CrimsonAero @PrismaticSkies [/quote] Credits: Original idea found [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2086556]here[/url] by @XxRQYTxX
Evans-Pi-1.png

Special ID number 31415926, the 'Pi' dragon is soon coming up.

Here's the spreadsheet that I'm planning on updating infrequently. It seems like it's going to stay on average around 17-18 births per minute, then ramp up to some unknown speed near predicted birth time.

PS: If anyone wants to contribute, they can find the 'next' ID that's about to be born and post it here, so I can supplement the spreadsheet I have

Credits:
Original idea found here by @XxRQYTxX
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
I have a nest that's hatching in a few days, hopefully I'm lucky enough -w-
I have a nest that's hatching in a few days, hopefully I'm lucky enough -w-
zLzoThg.png

FD1rkPC.png
local oct will throw literally everything that she has that is semi-valuable at you for it
feed my obsession
local oct will throw literally everything that she has that is semi-valuable at you for it
feed my obsession
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
I need that dragon in my life. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get it.
I need that dragon in my life. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get it.
BigShotModelS3.png
I need a dragon such as that :OOO
I need a dragon such as that :OOO
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
@brokenstone is there a pinglist??? throw me on the pinglist please
@brokenstone is there a pinglist??? throw me on the pinglist please
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral

Just started it :)

Just so you all know, I'll probably ping once a day, with an expectant date of birth, with an updated spreadsheet, maybe more
@PixelSpiral

Just started it :)

Just so you all know, I'll probably ping once a day, with an expectant date of birth, with an updated spreadsheet, maybe more
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@brokenstone
aa ping me for updates as well please~
@brokenstone
aa ping me for updates as well please~
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
I need this dragon in my life
*slowly puts all of my funds in vault so I don't impulse on anything* just in case...
I need this dragon in my life
*slowly puts all of my funds in vault so I don't impulse on anything* just in case...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@brokenstone
I'd liked to be pinged for updates!
@brokenstone
I'd liked to be pinged for updates!
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150