Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Let the Sparks Ignite
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Thank you Fire Flight for such an amazing dom battle! It's not often we get to be a part of such a heart pounding ride like this week has been!
Thank you Fire Flight for such an amazing dom battle! It's not often we get to be a part of such a heart pounding ride like this week has been!
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
^Heartpounding is right, I just about died when I went to buy some mercs just to find they were all gone.
^Heartpounding is right, I just about died when I went to buy some mercs just to find they were all gone.
60787410.png 57806280.png
Whew, I don't even know who was sniping whom there at the end, but I do know we all obliterated the AH. Awesome fight, Fire!

LIGHTNING BUGS RULE!
Whew, I don't even know who was sniping whom there at the end, but I do know we all obliterated the AH. Awesome fight, Fire!

LIGHTNING BUGS RULE!
3iZwwkw.png
@tetris @Duchess @Oriel @ all the other Fire people Thank you so much for this battle. You did a fantastic job, and the past 24 hours were like: [img]http://catplanet.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/You-make-kitty-scared.jpg[/img] When you flipped us at 23:00 and still held the board at 23:15, it became like this: [img]http://funny-pics.co/wp-content/uploads/funny-scared-kitty-445x315.jpg[/img] (I'm making up for my lack of image posting this battle, forgive me.) In all seriousness, though, you gave us a good fight, and had fantastic graphics for all your threads. Thank you, and thank you for the occasional banter that appeared in this thread! (And for us having one of the most drama free intense pushes in my memory. :D) Now let's go cry as we stare into our wallets. xD -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- @ all our Sparks, and everyone who supported us Thank you so very much! As has been stated, we couldn't have done this without your help. If any of you have praise for a certain acceptor or two, feel free to PM me and I can pass it on, anonymously or not, or you can just send your message to said acceptor. If you have any comments on how we can improve, please PM me! This won't be Lightning's last conquest, and we want to work toward becoming the best we can be. ;) And now for a Toothless gif, BECAUSE THIS THREAD HAS BEEN SADLY LACKING IN THEM ALL WEEK. [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e1/7c/b2/e17cb26b1708b49b8cdf255d9790d3e6.gif[/img] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- @Deluxe Thank you, not just for your feedback, but also for your praise! :D
@tetris @Duchess @Oriel @ all the other Fire people

Thank you so much for this battle. You did a fantastic job, and the past 24 hours were like:

You-make-kitty-scared.jpg

When you flipped us at 23:00 and still held the board at 23:15, it became like this:

funny-scared-kitty-445x315.jpg

(I'm making up for my lack of image posting this battle, forgive me.)

In all seriousness, though, you gave us a good fight, and had fantastic graphics for all your threads. Thank you, and thank you for the occasional banter that appeared in this thread! (And for us having one of the most drama free intense pushes in my memory. :D)

Now let's go cry as we stare into our wallets. xD

@ all our Sparks, and everyone who supported us

Thank you so very much! As has been stated, we couldn't have done this without your help. If any of you have praise for a certain acceptor or two, feel free to PM me and I can pass it on, anonymously or not, or you can just send your message to said acceptor. If you have any comments on how we can improve, please PM me! This won't be Lightning's last conquest, and we want to work toward becoming the best we can be. ;)

And now for a Toothless gif, BECAUSE THIS THREAD HAS BEEN SADLY LACKING IN THEM ALL WEEK.

e17cb26b1708b49b8cdf255d9790d3e6.gif

@Deluxe

Thank you, not just for your feedback, but also for your praise! :D
FR +12
Whew, it's been a long while since we had a good battle like that! Mad props to Fire for keeping it hot and never giving up--that last hour was a rollercoaster!

Now to finally get me one of those newfangled Lace genes...
Whew, it's been a long while since we had a good battle like that! Mad props to Fire for keeping it hot and never giving up--that last hour was a rollercoaster!

Now to finally get me one of those newfangled Lace genes...
she/they, adult
@shadowrising

LOL

that's pretty much exactly how we felt when we finally flipped, held it, and then you flipped at the end xD

it was a great battle, and both sides put in so much effort and hard work omg, i'm so proud of my fireflies and your lightning bugs :P
@shadowrising

LOL

that's pretty much exactly how we felt when we finally flipped, held it, and then you flipped at the end xD

it was a great battle, and both sides put in so much effort and hard work omg, i'm so proud of my fireflies and your lightning bugs :P
hFOUfVC.gif tet | 31 | agender | FR +3
probably not a lizard
*applauds both Flight for their amazing battle* Great job you all, Lightning Bugs and Fireflies! I may not be in either of your Flights, but geez, that level of hype was so intense I wanted to switch just for the battle! (Is this one annual, or a one-time battle?) Congratulations, Lightning!
*applauds both Flight for their amazing battle* Great job you all, Lightning Bugs and Fireflies! I may not be in either of your Flights, but geez, that level of hype was so intense I wanted to switch just for the battle! (Is this one annual, or a one-time battle?) Congratulations, Lightning!
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
That battle was absolutely amazing!!
I almost died when fire flipped the board at the last hour
That battle was absolutely amazing!!
I almost died when fire flipped the board at the last hour
FuOn3WY.png
Congrats lightning and good job to both flights!
This was exciting :D
Congrats lightning and good job to both flights!
This was exciting :D
This battle was exhausting! Congratulations, Lightning!
This battle was exhausting! Congratulations, Lightning!
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66