Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 195 196
Will the Coliseum section of the encyclopedia ever be updated? Because it is currently... Very out of date..

And on a similar note: (Supposedly after the revamp) Will eliminates be added as a drop in the higher venues like the Mire?

And on a completely different note, would there happen to be any new Fairgrounds games in the works? Or if not currently in the works, at least planned for?
Will the Coliseum section of the encyclopedia ever be updated? Because it is currently... Very out of date..

And on a similar note: (Supposedly after the revamp) Will eliminates be added as a drop in the higher venues like the Mire?

And on a completely different note, would there happen to be any new Fairgrounds games in the works? Or if not currently in the works, at least planned for?
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
What's this "upside down Skydancer" everyone is talking about? I feel like I'm missing something.
What's this "upside down Skydancer" everyone is talking about? I feel like I'm missing something.
- order
So if the Bloom hint still isn't revealed yet... When will it be? Still this year or next year?
So if the Bloom hint still isn't revealed yet... When will it be? Still this year or next year?
egg.gif
Will we ever see more fairgrounds games? Something like snake or brick break would be really awesome and seem reasonable to code (though idk I'm no programmer). It's already year four and it would be nice to do some different things! :)
Will we ever see more fairgrounds games? Something like snake or brick break would be really awesome and seem reasonable to code (though idk I'm no programmer). It's already year four and it would be nice to do some different things! :)
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
I remeber back when the site went up, in the play section there used to be a greyed out button I think was called adventure but it is now gone, is this because this game will no longer be added or is it still coming?
I remeber back when the site went up, in the play section there used to be a greyed out button I think was called adventure but it is now gone, is this because this game will no longer be added or is it still coming?
wQA8k.gif fy4en.gif

MRJWRkO.png
Will we ever be able to make skins/accents for permababies?
Will we ever be able to make skins/accents for permababies?
nlaVVa1.png
Do any dragons loose their tails when scared like geckos?
Do any dragons loose their tails when scared like geckos?
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo8_250.png
Is the Sunbeam Ruins (and the Tangled Wood, by extension) intended to be similar to the climate of the Pacific Northwest, what with the mentions of redwood trees and with Undel living in the PNW?
Is the Sunbeam Ruins (and the Tangled Wood, by extension) intended to be similar to the climate of the Pacific Northwest, what with the mentions of redwood trees and with Undel living in the PNW?
ZT1GQLd.png
What are the largest Deities?
I know Earthshaker is probably the biggest but still, good thing to ponder about.
What are the largest Deities?
I know Earthshaker is probably the biggest but still, good thing to ponder about.
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
Did you animate this beautiful flying dog? :-D
Did you animate this beautiful flying dog? :-D
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 195 196