Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 195 196
Isn't Windsinger's absence damaging for Wind as a flight?
The time is going to be counted in years now.
They have been leaderless for years.....
That has to have a negative effect.

Will he ever come back? Will the story of Sornieth ever progress?
Isn't Windsinger's absence damaging for Wind as a flight?
The time is going to be counted in years now.
They have been leaderless for years.....
That has to have a negative effect.

Will he ever come back? Will the story of Sornieth ever progress?
9dJ0IYz.png
In [item=Hefty treasure Cache] it says "you almost feel like you should report this to the authorities." Who are the authorities? Are they the gods and their servants? Or are there police dragons?
In Hefty Treasure Cache it says "you almost feel like you should report this to the authorities."

Who are the authorities? Are they the gods and their servants? Or are there police dragons?
1367_150px_horseesill_by_miirshroom_dbtl9m8_by_horseesill-dbtp62y.png
Are you guys okay? It's been a while.
Are you guys okay? It's been a while.
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
How big is the FR staff and do you all work in the same geographical location or do you all work in different places and work on the site over the internet together?
How big is the FR staff and do you all work in the same geographical location or do you all work in different places and work on the site over the internet together?
XriSV9h.gif
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3w6cxNK.png[/img] Do you guys have staff office parties?
3w6cxNK.png

Do you guys have staff office parties?
jA0Unwf.gif
Size-wise, how do Fallout Streaks compare to Fae dragons? Is one likely to cause any particular problems for a dragon clan they might live with (aside from the ones associated with any bird of their size)? I guess I was wondering whether the name pertained to their origins or...
Size-wise, how do Fallout Streaks compare to Fae dragons? Is one likely to cause any particular problems for a dragon clan they might live with (aside from the ones associated with any bird of their size)? I guess I was wondering whether the name pertained to their origins or...
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
This was brought to my attention recently offsite. But how do snapper's walk? I saw some art that showed [url=https://68.media.tumblr.com/3ca5a965e5d64b7cd112ce7ca6af017d/tumblr_otgw58MMfC1w5ttoio1_400.png]snappers have long back legs[/url] and all. And to me, snappers always kinda looked like a frog/toad in a way. So. How do they walk? Is it something like this: [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/fad81d00cb1175038e0f5200d631fc67/tumblr_otgw58MMfC1w5ttoio3_500.gif[/img] or is it like an actual frog? Like this: [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/b4xrvCGQ3vOco/giphy.gif[/img]
This was brought to my attention recently offsite. But how do snapper's walk? I saw some art that showed snappers have long back legs and all. And to me, snappers always kinda looked like a frog/toad in a way. So. How do they walk?
Is it something like this: tumblr_otgw58MMfC1w5ttoio3_500.gif
or is it like an actual frog? Like this: giphy.gif
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
naturepumpkin.gifearthpumpkin.gifshadowpumpkin.giflightpumpkin.gificepumpkin.gifplaguepumpkin.gif
Hello.
I wanted to ask about Joxar Crates. Will it change with the start of new year and new items will be avaible?
Hello.
I wanted to ask about Joxar Crates. Will it change with the start of new year and new items will be avaible?
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log

Are dragons with low ID numbers always first, or does the search function remember which dragon was the first to have a certain set of colours?

For example - with the new colour wheel expansion, there are now millions of new colour combinations. Let's say that there is only one dragon on site with colours platinum/dust/white, and it was obviously hatched after the colour wheel expansion. This dragon will come up as first in the search list for platinum/dust/white dragons.

If someone scrolls a dragon that's older than the aforementioned platinum/dust/white dragon and gets the same colours, (5 digit dragon or something like that), will then the dragon with the lower ID be shown as first on site with those colours, or will the site remember that a higher ID dragon was the first to have that specific colour combination?
How does the dragon search function work in regard to dragons that were first hatched with certain colours?

Are dragons with low ID numbers always first, or does the search function remember which dragon was the first to have a certain set of colours?

For example - with the new colour wheel expansion, there are now millions of new colour combinations. Let's say that there is only one dragon on site with colours platinum/dust/white, and it was obviously hatched after the colour wheel expansion. This dragon will come up as first in the search list for platinum/dust/white dragons.

If someone scrolls a dragon that's older than the aforementioned platinum/dust/white dragon and gets the same colours, (5 digit dragon or something like that), will then the dragon with the lower ID be shown as first on site with those colours, or will the site remember that a higher ID dragon was the first to have that specific colour combination?
How big is a Cardinal Hippogriff compared to a Coatl? Compared to an Imperial, even?
How big is a Cardinal Hippogriff compared to a Coatl? Compared to an Imperial, even?
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 195 196